Yj

YJ209

I have a 1994 jeep wrangler and im doing the sye kit and there is are two seperate kits. one with a pig tail outlet for the speedometer, or a cable. im not two hundred percent which one I have it says 93 and up uses the pig tail plug not the cable im confused. can anyone help me out please?

If you look at your T.case on the driver side top, you will either have a Cable or an electrical connector. im not sure either if those years came with an electronic speed sensor, so my best answer is for you to look underneath the Jeep.

ya thats wut i thought to but wasnt positive. just wanted to get a second opinion. thank you.

I have a 1994 jeep wrangler and im doing the sye kit and there is are two seperate kits. one with a pig tail outlet for the speedometer, or a cable.
SYE manufacturers don't care what type speedo it has, the same kit is used for both types. Both the electronic and mechanical speedo sending units utilize the same hole on the tailhousing of the transfer case.

aha that makes sense now, thank you both for the help. I got my question answered. I searched and searched for the answer before I asked and couldnt find anything. Thanks again

Back