Hey everyone!

GoldEagle

Hello all,
I'm on my second Wrangler TJ and just found your website.
My first Jeep was a 1999 Jeep TJ with 4 cyl. with Grizzly's wheels and 31 10.50's and a 2"front lift. Chili pepper Red, Spice top and interior. It was a hole lot of fun so this fall I got a
2003 6cyl. in Gold Inca pearl, Black top and interior, and installed a set of 15X8 Canyons with 31 10.50 MT/R's with a 2" front lift, nitro shocks, and a steering stabilizer. I installed a set of parking lights in the front pan below the headlights that are activated using the old fog light switch. Put tow hooks from a military vehicle on a reinforced front bumper and a heavy duty rear bumper. I've had such a blast with this one already.
I'd post a few pics but I have to get at least 5 posts first.

Hey, welcome to the "Z"......but I think you posted in the wrong place. "New member intros" would have been more appropriate. This section's for CJ,YJ,TJ, and JK Technical stuff. Mods?????

Welcome,get posting so you can through some pic in.I have a question you stated you have a 2in lift in the front? Why only in the front?

Welcome to Jeepz!

You should be able to attach an image to your post (click on "go advanced (upload images)), then hit the "upload picture" button.

Thanks for the welcomes.

I did a 2" lift on the Front only because the front had 2" less clearance from fender to tire than fender to tire in the back. I had the same thing on my previous Jeep. I like the Jeep to look level or just a tad high in the front. I'll post a picture soon after a few more posts.

Back