Anyone here good with photoshop / printing / stickers?

No one said you have to have Auto cad did they, You could edit the pictures in any photo editing software I didnt draw any of that they were all just edits of the original one, which was taken off of the internet, I hope thats legal. I had terry's permission so yeah its legal

I couldn't draw a decent one and I think the jeep in the photo is an old army one

Role cage that is

OH Sorry I miss counted sorry the first one is my favorite also, the second one can look like the first because of the attachments line. Sorry I agree with you guys, but now I like the one I said I like best because of the writing. Sorry for my stupidity.

sigpic11351_3Copy-1.gif

I like that idea.. Maybe that in black and white? Not sure, I'm not so good with Photoshop but I may mess around with it later. =]

So I found magnet paper too but you have to apply it yourself, I would also go with last years design if i were you call it the classic,

I recommend the classic for sale as the most expensive, followed by my most recent design, it can come in many colors for any color jeep as long as you can print it, I can make it. If you decide not to use them no worries, I will. if you will let me I will sell them here as non-profit sense the original drawing belongs to you. I will also make magnetic as well.

TeddESP said:
I like that idea.. Maybe that in black and white? Not sure, I'm not so good with Photoshop but I may mess around with it later. =]

Cool post anything you whip up, no matter how much you like it slash don't, It may look really sweet and you won't even know it,

I was also thinking if going after some of the best sig quotes. Like fir women only stickers "love me, love my jeep". It would also work for dudes but it's a little slow, I would post a pick of jeep with it to maybe a grill in the shape of a heart.

Also "if my jeep were a woman, I would marry it" was pretty cool, so far my fav is "all I own is jeeps"

Of course all would have their own pics

I should start making and selling these, seriously.

I once printed about a hundred Ferrari magnets and went around town putting them on the ugliest cars I could find to make thme look like ferraris, sort of.

How good of quality can you print. I do some pretty photographic designs and I have designed a bunch for my local club. I am waiting for permission to use jeeps logo but have one sample ready once I get it

ScubaDude said:
OH Sorry I miss counted sorry the first one is my favorite also, the second one can look like the first because of the attachments line. Sorry I agree with you guys, but now I like the one I said I like best because of the writing. Sorry for my stupidity.

Okay here's the deal. On the web the picture that is displayed first, is displayed last on the iPhone app, the one displayed second is the first on the iPhone, the last one on the both is the same, and ny separate pic with the writing under it is separate. Sorry fir the confusion, I must have done something wrong.

Id like this one in black and white too. I also love the idea of only offering them to the Jeepz.com community, so we can "freak out when we see one"

Jester32 said:
How good of quality can you print. I do some pretty photographic designs and I have designed a bunch for my local club. I am waiting for permission to use jeeps logo but have one sample ready once I get it

I just have a norm printer for this I would prob order from edecals.com. I cant wait to see yours I have only made like seven decent photoshops in my entire life so yours probably owns.

ScubaDude said:
I just have a norm printer for this I would prob order from edecals.com. I cant wait to see yours I have only made like seven decent photoshops in my entire life so yours probably owns.

Mines pretty high res but it looks cool

Here are few examples of diff colors I wont show white cause thats the background color, but on a darker jeep white would look pretty cool

Attachments

• Jeepz Sticker 7.jpg
    Jeepz Sticker 7.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 232
  • Jeepz Sticker 6.jpg
    Jeepz Sticker 6.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 212
  • Jeepz Sticker 6_light blue.jpg
    Jeepz Sticker 6_light blue.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Jeepz Sticker 6_red black.jpg
    Jeepz Sticker 6_red black.jpg