YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A REAL JEEP IF...

. . . the whine of the gears and the singing of the tires finally make you say "F**k it" and weld the stereo hole in the dashboard up!!:roll:

Attachments

• NoRadio 001.jpg
    NoRadio 001.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 252
youre wife yells out lunch is ready,and youre working on youre machine,and you say, could you bring it here please?

Attachments

• new mutt nuut 024.jpg
    new mutt nuut 024.jpg
    772.1 KB · Views: 524
  • buggy nights 140.jpg
    buggy nights 140.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 334
  • buggy nights 015.jpg
    buggy nights 015.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 409
  • buggy nights 376.jpg
    buggy nights 376.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 254
  • buggy nights 635.jpg
    buggy nights 635.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 1,217

When people in front of you at red light think that your bright lighting them and give you the finger, then the stupidity they feel when you actually turn your bright lights on........ Thats a true story right 'cher

I surprised that I didn't see one about it being OK to where a bikini top but not the bottom.

Purpleyjgirl the thing about the doors in the outdoor shower, that is a cape cod thing. or if you live near a beach.

I have never used a outdoor car wash to change parts, but I do my winter oil changes there cause it is warmer!!

Another on to go with the dish washer, Has anyone ruined your mothers over cause you put powder coatings in there??? YA I did. didn't finish reading the directions about how it can ruin the oven and never use it for food again. But I was young and foolish then.

you have a 50 year old owners manual.
and everything in it pertains to your ride....

Last edited:
people behind you are honking and you think they are mad at you for going 45 mph (top speed)
then they pull alongside and give you a big grin and a thumbs up!!

When you see another jeep on the side of the road and you stop to help.Next thing you know there are 4 more jeeps on the side of the road,problem gets fixed and you end up with 5 new good friends.

Back