Where do you even begin?

SICK F$^$%&ER'S. Not everyone in the NW is shall we say "OFF". Must be comeing over from montana and idaho. :lol:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. us portlanders seem to be pretty "sane" compared to them fellas eh dave. a person must be pretty desperate to get it on with a horse.

RE: Mudd4feet - your family is famous!

First I would have said something like ewwww shhhheeeeeeep... but its always been a joke. Now if you take it real! SICK-O!

In the wake of the man's death, State Sen. Pam Roach, R-Auburn, has said she plans to draft legislation making bestiality illegal in Washington.

Well now, THAT'S a GOOD thing!!!! It's a shame that you really have to outlaw that stuff!?!? :shock: People really need to be told NOT to do that???????

RE: Re: RE: Bryanjeep

you know that the guy was sick, but what kind of horse would do that to a guy?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

90Xjay said:
you know that the guy was sick, but what kind of horse would do that to a guy?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Finally!

OutOfStep said:
Is it still beastiality since the horse was having sex with him not the other way around?

The key word here is "with"... anyone involved in this filth should be hung by their short hairs and flogged with piano string.. then dipped in tuna juice and tossed into shark infested water

I just don't understand how someone can be attracted or turned on by an animal. I just don't get it. Imagine walking down the street with someone and they turn and say "now that's a sexy horse, look at the a$$ on it, man I'd like to nail that".....disgusting!!!

Personally, I think we should outlaw the gay horses! What a man and a mare do in the privacy of their barn is fine with me, but when it's a man and a stud then I got to draw the line! Next thing you know they're going to want the same rights as a man and a mare! CRAZY FREAKS!

Personally, I think we should outlaw the gay horses!

Right on man!!!

OR....what if they find out that the guy was raped by the horse?

What if he bent over to pick up something and wham!?

Sick Freaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jumppr said:
Personally, I think we should outlaw the gay horses! What a man and a mare do in the privacy of their barn is fine with me, but when it's a man and a stud then I got to draw the line! Next thing you know they're going to want the same rights as a man and a mare! CRAZY FREAKS!

Thanks pretty funny. :lol: Damn gay horses :lol:

Being from Portland, I can proudly hold my head up and say "Damn Seattleites!" ;).

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Finally!

Man that's freaking disgusting. I bet that there is a special interest group out there somewhere ready to defend against the pending law.

Damn... a HORSE?!?!?!? :shock:

mingez said:
I dunno... that horse is pretty hot. :lol:

I guess Washington is the "New Texas"

Hey pal...your the one who lives in the land of "enchantment" don't be bringing that junk over here or it might get knocked around!!:shock:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Back