Where do you even begin?

Wow... That's ..... um..... interesting. Wha?! The guy got away with community service, suspended sentence and a $300 fine? That's like handing the money to the madam of the brothel.... Ewww! Another bad though! My third eye is screaming at me!!!!! ......I need a drink........

90Xjay said:
Hey pal...your the one who lives in the land of "enchantment" don't be bringing that junk over here or it might get knocked around!!:shock:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hahaha...

Listen buddy, I have nothing against those people! Some of my best friends are Texan Horse-Lovers.

...Or as they're more commonly known: "Texans"

Heheheheehehe... :twisted: :) :p

90Xjay said:
Well then that explains this mysterious pic of your XJ while you were still a Texas resident...:) :) :)

image-missing.png

Ok Mingez would you like to explain why the horse in your Jeep isnt wearing a seat belt!?

90Xjay said:
Well then that explains this mysterious pic of your XJ while you were still a Texas resident...:) :) :)

image-missing.png

Hubba hubba...look at that mane! Ummm...mmm. Love to get me some a dat!
:rofl:

Almost forgot about "Sarah". She and I had ideological differences, so it didn't work out.

The Seattle man isn't being identified because his family asked that his name not be released.

They're probably trying to change either their names or his name. hehehehe

Wow, maybe I should be grateful for an event involving only arson, murder and kidnapping. :) This somehow makes my that stuff seem somewhat...um...normal???

Wow!! I guess my statistical kook theory is holding true.

Last edited:
Back