The OFFICIAL Random thread

"Well now... Ya see, there's yer problem. You got yerself a Corvette stuck in your drive train."

image-missing.png

uh oh. i just discovered that i can not only veiw jeepz on my new MotoQ phone, but i can login and post as well!

That brings the addiction and my lack of productivity to a whole new level!

Great, thanks a lot Mingez.I am posting this from my blackberry. I'll blame you for my increased lack of productivity.

Great, thanks a lot Mingez.I am posting this from my blackberry. I'll blame you for my increased lack of productivity.

edit: Ok I really do know how to work my blackberry. I don't know why it posted this again.

Last edited:

So, I plan on working from my home office today.
I get my first business call at 7:30 am

I spent until 12:30 at my desk taking care of orders, quotes, broken equipment, and returning calls.
Non-stop one call, fax, email after another.. nobody has any patience anymore:(
I thought computers, faxes and cell phones were supposed to give us more free time???

I gotta get outta here for an hour.....or more...:evil:
An 18 piece buffalo hot wings and a glass of ice tea... anyone want to come?

I gotta get outta here for an hour.....or more...:evil:
An 18 piece buffalo hot wings and a glass of ice tea... anyone want to come?

It's all about the flappers. Drumsticks are okay, but actually have less meat...

Wings require some finesse and technique, but have more meat....

Now I want wings.

I was going to write something witty and funny...insult sparky, poke fun at Rooster, and cause a big fight....
Now because of Xjay and Mingez I am too hungry for wings...you two suck rocks....
Later all I am off to wingers for dinner.

I was gonna write something to **** off Utah.............but haven't figured out how to do that.............open-minded people really get my goat!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..................and, God forbid, they have a good sense of humor!:shock:

I just had a pit beef brisket sammich with onions, horseradish, and a little BBQ sauce. The side orders of baked beans and cornbread complimented it nicely :)

Day 11 of my not smoking. I think I have them beat this time! I never made it more than a couple days.

Many, many congrats!!!! Please stick to it!!!.....................

I keep telling myself that one day I will.:( :(

Really a nasty, nasty habit and one that seems to have me by the..........................well, you know.

Back