The OFFICIAL Random thread

Has anyone else noticed........the birthday notices at the bottom..........every time I click on them, they're mostly "never posted" people or "post once or twice in the for sale section"...........??????????
I thank Sparky for keeping me posted on the b-days!!!!!

If you're gonna sign up and just lurk or leave................don't include your birthday, please!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

June 23, 1953,
mud

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

IHOP's I is for International, not Imperial.

I'll pass on them and Denny's, but did somebody say Bob Evans!?!??!? I'm all over their breakfasts!

I know, but imperial house of pancakes has such a *delightful* ring to it... I'm gonna lobby to get the name changed, and get some gargoyles on the roofs of every one... And then the Pancake Emperor will be there, and get to visit the kids at tables, you'll have the Duke of Syrup, and the Duchess of Butter, it'll be wicked cool...

I'm so going to Village Inn right now. I always get the Village Inn Special Breakfast (no, it's not for those with down syndrome)

Hash Browns, topped with eggs, topped with cheddar, White American, and Green Chilie with bacon and Sausage mixed in!

Yeah baby!

I'm so going to Village Inn right now. I always get the Village Inn Special Breakfast (no, it's not for those with down syndrome)

Hash Browns, topped with eggs, topped with cheddar, White American, and Green Chilie with bacon and Sausage mixed in!

Yeah baby!

what a gut bomb:bomb: :lol: :lol:

I wanna know where those rogue shoes come from that you see scattered about along the side of the highway???!!!
How do they get there?!!! My shoes are on my feet and they stay there...I either wear shoes when I drive or I don't... My shoe attitude is not casual and aloof, I can assure you that I know where my shoes are at ALL times.... and if I happened to lose one out the window... I would certainly pull over and retrieve it..

Does anyone know how in the heck they appear there? COME ON!!!

This has bothered me for WAY too long and I need closure people... closure.

Have you ever seen someone strolling along with one shoe and wondered if perhaps they were responsible? This really bugs me.. when I die... the first thing I am gonna say to God is this... "The SHOES?!, The SHOOOEEEES????!!!!"

One time I was driving along through Wyoming, and we actually were talking about that exact thing. Where do the shoes come from. Then we looked out and there was a shoe...with an ankle hanging out of it. Evidently there was a wreck...it was absolutely disgusting. My brother gagged right there (weak stomach).

1953!....darn...your old Mud :lol:

Old is only a state of mind...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingez
Right? I think I just slashed about 3 years off of my life today.

Thats 3 Years...two months, three days and 4 hours... you forgot you put Tabasco sauce on it.

.............but any secrets anyone wishes to provide will be considered!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think this will settle it once and for all.

OneGraph-2.jpg

"and i said what about breakfast at tiffany's"
theres nothing that beats a home made breakfast... that you can eat in bed... sorry all that ihop talk got to me

YAY i got a new job :D:D:D:D

South, love that graph!!!!......................ALL my questions are now answered!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More liberal mind tricks for your entertainment:

image-missing.png

I bring you the Balloon Harley~!

Last edited:
Back