The OFFICIAL Random thread

I wore a Nicoderm CQ patch for the first day, and put another one on in the morning on the second day. Then a couple hours later I got to thinking that I really wasn't solving anything while wearing those things so I took the patch off and have been going strong ever since.

I think wearing those patches, not as directed, for two days was the key...

what are you gonna do with all that spare money now??

Buy Obama '08 bumper stickers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
image-missing.png

Like you even know the difference between the 2. :lol: :lol:

Finish your poli-sci class and get back to us junior. LOL (I'm kiddin')

No poli-sci for me! Thank god... Philosophy though (gen ed)... what a pain in the arse...

It is good, it really promotes new ways of looking at things, and questioning the world around us, but it really just isn't my favorite class. I will have to say it's not horrible though.

what are you gonna do with all that spare money now??
One of the main reasons I had to quit. The prices are outrageous with all the taxation on them. It pains me to think of all the extra taxes I paid because of that stupid habit :lol:

For now it is going to my new addiction, shooting my handguns. I have found that stopping at the range on the way home from work is very effective in reducing stress from the daily grind ;)

One of the main reasons I had to quit. The prices are outrageous with all the taxation on them. It pains me to think of all the extra taxes I paid because of that stupid habit :lol:

For now it is going to my new addiction, shooting my handguns. I have found that stopping at the range on the way home from work is very effective in reducing stress from the daily grind ;)

Shoot why stop?!? They just shoot there guns as they drive home on the freeways in California...you could be the first to start a trend in your home town. Might even get your picture on the news....like we haven't seen it enough at the ole post office.

Shoot why stop?!? They just shoot there guns as they drive home on the freeways in California...you could be the first to start a trend in your home town. Might even get your picture on the news....like we haven't seen it enough at the ole post office.
Well, here in PA the thugs have to keep their guns quiet or hidden because of the good chance that someone around them may be packing legally :lol:

Too bad for Californians and the rest of the 15 non shall-issue states :(

Too bad for Californians and the rest of the 15 non shall-issue states :(
Heck they don't fret...its shoot out Thursday on the freeway...it gets there blood pumping for Fridays!

And for me....I just took off the soft top and threw on the bikini top...(easy there Mingez...the jeeps bikini top, not mine, I only wear that on special occasions)

Last edited:

Actually Philosophy's a good class...if you have a good professor.

Good professor?

What the hecks that?:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:

Most of the ones I know are tenured, Volvo driving, pipe smoking, sweater-wearing, wine and cheese, jack arses:D

a lot of the "higher" education today is more about "indoctrination" instead of "education" most bright students are lucky if they can just throw-up the stuff that they are fed long enough to pass the exams.

Good professor?

What the hecks that?:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:

Most of the ones I know are tenured, Volvo driving, pipe smoking, sweater-wearing, wine and cheese, jack arses:D

a lot of the "higher" education today is more about "indoctrination" instead of "education" most bright students are lucky if they can just throw-up the stuff that they are fed long enough to pass the exams.

I can honestly say that I had maybe one or two professors like that.

I can honestly say that I had maybe one or two professors like that.

And I double majored in Athro and Comm. Anthro professors are usually within that stereotype. But I'd have to agree with the Volvos. :lol:

And Subarus. What's up with all the Subarus?

And I double majored in Athro and Comm. Anthro professors are usually within that stereotype. But I'd have to agree with the Volvos. :lol:

And Subarus. What's up with all the Subarus?

I haven't noticed the Sabarus, but I can envision it for sure:)

Back