The OFFICIAL Random thread

That's all Utah could do. And even that might not work. Knowing him, he'd probably "Cheap out" on the hit...like he did his lift.

yeah, you'd better be careful over the next few days....

image-missing.png

Woah. The random thread almost went a day without a single post.

Phew! .......................that was close. :-|

I hate the government...........even worse working for them. No one to blame but ourselves, of course.:evil: I would vote for Carrothead for President before I would ever cast a vote for "W". I am very, very worried about our country. I worry most for my kids and my grandkids...........

To Hell with the grass!!! I'm back in the mountains (and, thank God, my bank hasn't started growing yet.........weedeater will be silent!! :purple: ). Just thought I'd throw that in.

BTW..............Life is GREAT!!!!!!!! We're new grandparents!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

Dakota Summer Brown born on the 27th.......7lbs. 3 ozs. My son's first!!

YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COngraTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the government...........even worse working for them. No one to blame but ourselves, of course.:evil: I would vote for Carrothead for President before I would ever cast a vote for "W". I am very, very worried about our country. I worry most for my kids and my grandkids...........

Jimmy Buffett for President!! No Margarita left behind. :purple:

One of Mingez fellow church members is now set to become their first martyr.
http://www.infoshop.org/inews/article.php?story=20070329175652955

Bryan Killian doesn't think that's a fair reaction to his decision to come to North Buncombe High School wearing an eye patch and an inflatable cutlass.

The sophomore spent Wednesday at home after an administrator took issue with his accessories.

Buncombe County Schools says the eye patch was disruptive to classroom instruction. The student's refusal to take it off after four warnings led to discipline, the district said.

"I feel like my First Amendment was violated," Killian, 16, said. "Freedom of religion and freedom of expression. That's what I tried to do, and I got shot down."

Freedom of religion?

Yes, Killian says, his "pirate regalia" is part of his faith -- the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

'98 XJ Stock...but still 3x more capable than Sparky's YJ
Click Here: For pics of my TJ and old XJ.

Why didn't you tell me it was pick on Sparky day ?!?!!!
I let the whole go by without getting my shots in....I feel robbed.

Imperial House of Pancakes?

They had a killer omelet there, had something to do with black beans and salsa, can't remember exactly what it was, but I had it in Virginia, was one of the more tasty things I have eaten in my lifetime.

Never been to a Denny's. The two that we had in Madison Heights were closed for years, one is now the Grand Azteca Mexican Restaurant, and the other is Antoni's Kitchen.

Useless facts, but there ya go :)

Imperial House of Pancakes?

They had a killer omelet there, had something to do with black beans and salsa, can't remember exactly what it was, but I had it in Virginia, was one of the more tasty things I have eaten in my lifetime.

Never been to a Denny's. The two that we had in Madison Heights were closed for years, one is now the Grand Azteca Mexican Restaurant, and the other is Antoni's Kitchen.

Useless facts, but there ya go :)

Bob Evans has good breakfast too

Back