The OFFICIAL Random thread

Tell us more! (The niece might get jealous)

Shes 19, a Mechanical Engineer, 5'4, skinny, brown hair, green eyes. I think she's cute. Met her in class, we went out to dinner last Wednesday, watched movies and BS'd for like 4 hours last night, and we're going out to dinner for Valentines day. I haven't hit it off with a girl like I have with her in a long time.

On the left.
image-missing.png

Baby T minus 8 days and counting...

Still no name decided upon. I want a Harry Jr. Not going well with the wife on that one.

Our 4th boy you'd think she'd finally cave :(

Help me out fellas... an alternative? How bout a name who's initials would spell CJ? Anything else? That would maybe be a slight consolation to losing out on Jr a 4th time...

Oh, and yeah I know we've been down this road before

how about simply the name cj

christopher joseph or something and just call him cj DUH

Shes 19, a Mechanical Engineer, 5'4, skinny, brown hair, green eyes. I think she's cute. Met her in class, we went out to dinner last Wednesday, watched movies and BS'd for like 4 hours last night, and we're going out to dinner for Valentines day. I haven't hit it off with a girl like I have with her in a long time.

On the left.
image-missing.png

MERCY ME!!!!! Pardon me for saying it, but WHAT A BABE!! Actually, I wouldn't kick any of the three out of bed for farting!!:D

Yea I hope I found a good one. I think I did, so we'll see. And you're pardoned Sparky, I thought the same thing about your niece, so we're even :D

I think she's better looking than my niece, but I've always been partial to brown hair and green eyes!

EDIT: I hope the two of you hit it off and are happy together!

Thanks Sparky, I hope so too. So far I get along amazingly well with this girl, so I'll keep you updated. In the meantime, tell your niece to just hang out and wait for a little while. Haha.

d*mn, good looking girl and sounds like your hitting off well good luck. Did you ask if she drove a jeep? Might save a divorce if you knew ahead of time, some women just don't under stand why u need a new set of 33's and gears when the 31's still had tread ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this all reminds me of what George Carlin said about getting married!:D

oh, for those who never heard the bit.......

to paraphrase, his advice was in order to save a bunch of time, just to find a woman you can't stand... and then give her your house.:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:

funny stuff.

TC, dont back down on the jr. thang got to have a jr. after all it sounds like shes named them for you now its your turn.:) 8)

Thanks Sparky, I hope so too. So far I get along amazingly well with this girl, so I'll keep you updated. In the meantime, tell your niece to just hang out and wait for a little while. Haha.

Yeahhhhhh....that's some pimp talk right there. Always keep the options open dude~!:lol:

Dang winter. Dang weathermen. They said it was supposed to snow 2-4" last night after it rained all day yesterday, so one of my crewmembers and I went out and pre-treated all of our properties with icemelt. We started at midnight, and finished up at around 4 am. The two of us spread 2500 lbs of icemelt by ourselves in 4 hours over 10 different properties with manual spreaders. Then we went to our usual staging area (the parking lot of Panera Bread) and took a nap while we waited for the snow to hit. It snowed pretty heavy from time to time while we were out, but most of the time it was just flurries. Clocked out at 6:30 this morning, no snow on the ground. No snow coming for the rest of this week, and at least half of next week. Windchills are expected to be 0 to -10 for the rest of the week until Friday, then it's supposed to be warmer, and by Monday it's supposed to hit 51 degrees. Another week of no work....don't know if my bank account can handle that, I gotta get busy on my eBay sales again. Made nearly $500 on eBay last week. I've got enough stuff to do that again this week, maybe more. I'm sleepy. I'm rambling, aren't I? Haven't slept (except for my nap at 4am this morning) since 3am yesterday morning. Nighty night.

Back