The OFFICIAL Random thread

Seriously? It's a muscle...

Correct it is a muscle that is anchored the the Hyoid bone along with other muscles that shape the back of the throat and bottom of the mouth. The Hyoid bone allows more more tongue movement. It does not often break but is used to determine if someone was strangulated.

If you go to a public park named after someone, there is sometimes a statue of them on a horse. Why do some of the statues have the horses feet on the ground or one or two front feet in the air?

manonahorse-1.jpg

Something to the effect of horse having two feet up - died in battle, one foot up - wounded in battle, both feet down - in service, just dead. Close?

in the bmw forums, we did a picture of your computer area at home thread. almost all pictures had 3 to 5 mountain dew bottles in the shot. i wonder if it would be the same in the jeep world

superj said:
in the bmw forums, we did a picture of your computer area at home thread. almost all pictures had 3 to 5 mountain dew bottles in the shot. i wonder if it would be the same in the jeep world

You gotta make one of those, I'd do it but it was your idea... Sort of.

Something to the effect of horse having two feet up - died in battle, one foot up - wounded in battle, both feet down - in service, just dead. Close?

I'll take that. Two feet up in the air the represents the person riding the horse died in battle. One is the person dies from wounds received in battle and all four down is the person served but died of natural causes.

If you toss a penny 10,000 times, it will not be heads 5,000 times, but more like 4,950. The heads picture weighs more, so it ends up on the bottom.

Panties and beer bottles here.

Back