The OFFICIAL Random thread

Which do you hate more: school or being uneducated? :)

Please don't make me get out of bed. Let's pretend the carpet is full of sharks and alligators, and my feet are freshly basted in blood.

Is it the black one with the .50cal on top and machine gun on the passenger rear side, ranger on the sides, bullet dents, LED lighting, nitrous and of course, a Hemi under the hood?.
We had that on display on our facility a week before the SEMA show. The Jeep was designed and built by a local custom builder here in Kerrville Texas.

Just came back from the SEMA show in Las Vegas. Did see the MW3 Jeep. Alls I can say is "Bad Ass!" I will upload my pix and post it when I get a chance.

i don;t know how they could, they sound horrible so to taste worse has got to be like falling asleep with your mouth open and someone putting dog poop on your tongue and then your mouth getting dry with it in their from being open

klkb said:
I hate clowns. Anyone else hate clowns?

In my line of work I have found that one of the top "phobias" reported by folks are clowns...I call it the poltergeist generation!!

In my line of work I have found that one of the top "phobias" reported by folks are clowns...I call it the poltergeist generation!!

What's your line of work? I'm going with either ringmaster or psychologist...

Clowns didn't bother me until my 5-year-old son told me he was afraid of them because "you just don't know who is under all that makeup." Then I'm thinking John Wayne Gacy... The same son is now 14, 6'2" and 195lbs, and is still spooked by clowns.

klkb said:
What's your line of work? I'm going with either ringmaster or psychologist...

Clowns didn't bother me until my 5-year-old son told me he was afraid of them because "you just don't know who is under all that makeup." Then I'm thinking John Wayne Gacy... The same son is now 14, 6'2" and 195lbs, and is still spooked by clowns.

Though it feels like a ringmaster many times!...You were correct with your second choice. I will add that how big the person is doesn't matter...the population I work with are door kicking special operators who have no issues kicking down a door and shooting a bad guy in the face in a war torn country....but you won't see any of them hiring a clown for their kid's birthday party...clowns just freak them out!!

Though it feels like a ringmaster many times!...You were correct with your second choice. I will add that how big the person is doesn't matter...the population I work with are door kicking special operators who have no issues kicking down a door and shooting a bad guy in the face in a war torn country....but you won't see any of them hiring a clown for their kid's birthday party...clowns just freak them out!!

Wow - I guess phobias are equal opportunity offenders. I wonder if any of them are as afraid of the telephone as I am! :rolleyes:

yup. so much for random thread.

how about those ridley sea turtles?

b78679a0-1.jpg

db7b2d36-1.jpg

6008a5b9-1.jpg

those are from port aransas, at hte jetty's on the 12th or whatever this past sunday was

Sea turtles are cool. I have some blurry underwater pictures of them from St. John a few years ago.

I was diving in Kauai and entered the water right into the middle of about twenty giant sea turtles. Usually about a yard long. The whole time all I could think of was the captains warning "if you touch em the local government can and will fine you as much as 2000 bucks". I was doing the limbo like I was stuck In the mIddle of a slow motion dodgeball game. Sure I was gullible but I was like 13.

Back