New mod jeep pics!

Sully

For christmas I got some jeep stuff and so did my dad.Here are some pics of the new stuff on the jeeps!

image-missing.png

Tummy Tucker on my dad's 99 TJ

image-missing.png

New rear bumper with custom mounts to the frame for more strength.Kilby gas tank skid.

image-missing.png

Close up on the Tummy Tucker.

image-missing.png

My jeep with 33's on 2 inch suspension lift and 1 inch body lift.

image-missing.png

Another pic of the CJ.

image-missing.png

Axle truss and U-bolt skids.

My dad is so happy to have his TJ back up and running.He just finished putting in his new dana 44 with 4.88 gears,control arms,bumper,gas tank skid,and his 4.1 transfercase.It's been 2 months of hard work,and it sure does show!

Burnt engine harness...

His TJ looks real good, as does your CJ. Do you have any rubbing issues with those 33's?

looks awsome. i have the chance to get in on a group buy for a kirby gas tank skid. is it worth it? does it raise the gas tank up any?

Both of them are lookin' good Sully! Looks like yer CJ has slid over a rock or two :wink:

looks good how much lift is on the TJ sully? i want the tummy tucker on ym TJ i think ill put that in when i put inmy engine and trans... your CJ looks good also but wouldnt the tires rub if u take it off road? it looks as if u may need another 2 inches of lift or so

Thanks guys,

laneiac,jeepin916 -It rubs in the front when flexxing.I need another inch or so.

west747 - The gas tank is up another inch,only because he did a 1 inch body lift to get the T-case to fit in the tummy tucker.

jeepin916 - It was a 4 inch pro-comp,now everything is RE except for the springs. :roll: and has a 1 inch body lift.The Tummy Tucker is awsome,I wish I had one on my jeep!

Sweet work sully!! everything looks real tight>

west747, how many of those kilby tank plates can you get??

Sully those are looking so sweet. Two awesome jeeps for sure!!!!

I just stuffed a set of 33 MTR's on this weekend. I was blown away how they ride smoother then either my old tire set, and my set of new BF AT's on new rims did. (Both were 31's) I have 3.5 inches of lift but haven't flexed it enough to test out any rub issues. I'll keep you posted if the extra half inch helps or not. (I will be adding new shackles to gain strength and an a extra 1/2 inch) Mine are on 10 inch wide rims and clears everything lock to lock so far.

Back