My latest accomplishment

How much were the attorney fees?

With no points I'd say it was money well spent considering the fines you would have paid and the few years of high insurance rates you would have had to deal with.

That didn't turn out bad at all... glad to hear it.

Yea, I go for my second date, and its set so that I get driver improvement. So it's all going to work out in the end

With no points I'd say it was money well spent considering the fines you would have paid and the few years of high insurance rates you would have had to deal with.

That didn't turn out bad at all... glad to hear it.

Yeah, maybe so. KS doesn't have a "point system" on licenses, so I don't know what all is involved there. Also, can't really say as I know how much it would have increased his insurance, or how much total money that would have accounted for in the long run. I do know that when I got my last ticket, it was far cheaper to take the diversion program than it would have been to hire an attorney (cost of the fine + $25 for diversion fees), and it kept the ticket off my record so long as I don't get another for a couple of years. That was 1 1/2 years ago at least, so I've got 6 more months of best behavior driving to go!!:lol:

Yeah, maybe so. KS doesn't have a "point system" on licenses, so I don't know what all is involved there. Also, can't really say as I know how much it would have increased his insurance, or how much total money that would have accounted for in the long run. I do know that when I got my last ticket, it was far cheaper to take the diversion program than it would have been to hire an attorney (cost of the fine + $25 for diversion fees), and it kept the ticket off my record so long as I don't get another for a couple of years. That was 1 1/2 years ago at least, so I've got 6 more months of best behavior driving to go!!:lol:

Yea, well I wouldn't have needed a lawyer if my dumb self hadn't gotten a second ticket... :redface:

Yea, well I wouldn't have needed a lawyer if my dumb self hadn't gotten a second ticket... :redface:

Yeah, true dat. The 1st ticket bent you over the barrel, but the 2nd one is where the vaseline came in handy.:( Can't say as I've ever had two tickets back to back like that...and hope I never do.

Well dude, we all have our moments. 1000 bucks in attorney's fees will save you money in the long run.

I'm glad it all worked out for you in the end.

Back