Lift suggestions

I have 2" skyjacker spacer kit works great on and off road.

spacer kit
2" Poly Value Suspension System by Skyjacker and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware

also got 1-3" rear nitro shocks
Softride Nitro Shock by Skyjacker and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware

and got 1-3" front nitro shocks
Softride Nitro Shock by Skyjacker and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware

and running 31x10.50x15 TRXUS M/T tires i got it all for around $1,500 thats lift and tires. and drive it every day to work and play on the weekends.. as for the (CAI) don't bother i have asked its wasting your money and was told to go with 4:88 gears witch i am gonna do this summer.

Look here for the white muddy TJ its a 97
http://www.jeepz.com/forum/cj-yj-tj-jk/28857-opinions-spring-spacer-lifts.html

Guys, correct me here if I'm wrong but if yOozahOe519 got a 4-banger didn't it come with 4.11 gears? If that's the case and looking at the chart I posted going even up to 33" tires isn't going to make that drastic of a difference.

Do some real good research on before investing much into engine performance modifications. Typically the rate of return, or how much performance gain you get for each dollar spent, isn't too great. Not knocking anyone for what they wheel but a 4-banger is always gonna be a 4-banger. I'm not saying don't do any performance mods, just know what to realistically expect.

Yup.....just except it. It's a 4-banger. I got one, many others do too. I, (and expect most) are happy with them. Oh, sometimes we wish we had that little bit more punch, but for an "almost" indestructable, long lasting tractor engine, they do what they are designed to do. I would not chase power too much with it. You'll never get up to the advantage of two more cylinders by adding mods. BUT, if I were to do anything with it, it would be CAI and a cam. But, it will still be a 4-banger!!

I would upgrade gearing for a 4 banger before engine mods I have read a few articles that seem to lean toward gearing first.

Gearing is great,but expensive.I picked up my CAI on E Bay for $60 shipped to my house.It made a noticeable difference.

Aqualu industries sells aluminum high line fenders for $695. let you run 35" tire with stock suspension

Guys, correct me here if I'm wrong but if yOozahOe519 got a 4-banger didn't it come with 4.11 gears? If that's the case and looking at the chart I posted going even up to 33" tires isn't going to make that drastic of a difference.

Do some real good research on before investing much into engine performance modifications. Typically the rate of return, or how much performance gain you get for each dollar spent, isn't too great. Not knocking anyone for what they wheel but a 4-banger is always gonna be a 4-banger. I'm not saying don't do any performance mods, just know what to realistically expect.

Sorry to High Jack for a second.

Howdy Phil, how are ya?

Okay the thread is all yours again.

Sorry to High Jack for a second.

Howdy Phil, how are ya?

Okay the thread is all yours again.

Sorry guys, me and Josh are just doing a "thang" here.

Well, Josh my friend, I am doing quite well. Thank you for asking. I hope you are enjoying a blessed life.

Okay, back to the thread...

Back