YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A REAL JEEP IF...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You imagine every car that passes, no matter the make and model, with bigger tires and a suspension lift

Hahahaha, OOOOOOOOOOR you imagine every make and model you pass CRUSHED UNDER your Jeep!!!!!

Or you secretly thank all those people that own cars with crumple zones. Because that steel dash,steering wheel, lap belt............... oh and those knobs pointed at my knee caps :shock: ...............

Thanks for letting me crush you like my own private big airbag. I promise I will drivea away and get you help.

You're a Jeep owner if....

I have counted them all up,222!
(Yes,I have way to much time on my hands!!!)

Here's one more ;

223.If everytime you look at your jeep after you have done an expensive mod,you still see $500 worth of stuff that you want for you jeep.It never ends!

Tug-n-pull said:
jhiggins said:
:D :D :D :D I just like to talk to everyone on here we are just one big familly .....:D :D :D :D

Man I miss Jay! tug :(

Makes me sad just to think of the loss of josh.

224. When You get happy because you HAVE to pick up a friend (get to show off the Jeep)

haha 16. something about not caring when it rains when doors and top are off...the first time i took off the top and doors, my girlfriend did not like it. She infact hated having her door off..so the sweet boyfriend i am next time i took the dooR off, i left hers on. *sigh* i love my tj

125.When every present on christmas day is jeep related!

:D :D Sully

You might have a real jeep if :

It would be paid off if you didnt build it up .............
You Spend more money on you Jeep at Christmas than you did on your S/O

127. When you wash your jeep one day. You spend so much time out in the sun that you have a new tan.

128. when you lift your brand new jeep and don't care about voiding the warranty

130. When you live on a street with parallel parking and your neighbors don't park near you for fear of bumper to body contact.

Need partner for some light wheeling...

234 Fred Flintstone has nothing on your floorboards

235 The spare tire is sooooo large you have to get creative and mount it somewhere other than the rear factory carrier.

236 Your 90 degree bend exhaust exiting under the door sill produces enough smoke your neighborhood is mosquito free.

237 Other cars steer clear of travelingbehind you for fear of the mud clods falling off.

Best my brain does at 0530.
D :wink:

WP Warrior Torque bars...

136. Any strange smell you come across while driving you assume it's your jeep.

137. Your muffler has numerous dents in it from your driveshaft.

138. U-Joints are precious and you keep them locked up in your Tuffy.

139. You have to wear safety glasses when under the jeep to keep tried mud from falling in your eyes... but instead you just squint.

141. When your jeep is a POO Brown Rust Bucket! :lol: ^^^^

Back