Which Jeep Is Best?

RenegadeChic77

Hey!
What kind of jeep do you have and what do you like about it?
I have a 1977 CJ-7 Renegade, and my favorite thing about it is the duct taped seats... lol

Revisiting this question again!

Any jeep with a 7 slot grille works for me!

But did they have 7?

I know, just being general, They are all good sort of!
I am not a fan of postal jeeps, don't know why, but they do very little for me.

though, we can't expect a newcomer to know that this question has been asked 100,000 times... we have to have tolerance and expect people to ask these things... we were all new at one point and wondered some of the things that we see regularly now...

to answer the original question... you asked what we have, and what we like about it... I have a 93 YJ 4.0... I love the motor... I think they made a GREAT choice when deciding to use it for the wrangler. I like how easy a YJ is to modify... i've done LOTS to mine, and never did i have to order anything from a catalog.. everything came from autozone or the hardware store, usually the hardware store... I love being able to remove the top in the summer, and deciding on which sort of top i want to go with whenever i want. Then i'm sure no matter what sort of jeep i owned, i would have things i love and hate about them...

I second utah jeepster's posts.Amy jeep that is yours.Is the best jeep. :)

Clock Killing my Battery HELP

my first car was a 93' HO 4.0, and now i have a 99 TJ 4.0, i miss the XJ, but i have to admit the TJ is so much cooler, when im older i know i will definitelly have an XJ as well. as they are more roomy.

I like My CJ5. It was cheep and does well. Don't get me wrong I would take a TJ in a heart beat. Maybe when I get out of school and buy a house then I can get one. Basicly about the time a TJ is as old as my CJ I will be able to afford one. Until then The CJ will do.

The worst Jeep is that YJ Renegade model with all the plastic fenders on it, Seconded by the one that looks like a Hummer.

I love mine but is strictly a trail vehicle. Sure, you can drive it on the highway at 70+ but I prefer my 97 Suburban for that.

I think that in the stock form (Rubicon excluded from analysis) the TJ with a 4.0 is the best all around Jeep. Those things will get it.

If I assembled a Jeep from Jeep only components, it would be a TJ with the 4.0, T18, Dana 300, and axles from a J20. In my opinion that is the best body, suspension, engine, transmission and axles that came in Jeeps. On second thought, I may prefer these components on an XJ with the roof cut off.

Back