Where is everyone from?

Dallas, in the Great Republic of Texas. Only been here a short time though. Spent many years in Daytona Beach. Loved Daytona, HATED Florida. If I could transport Daytona to a Dallas suberb, it would be heaven on earth.

Sure are a lot of Canadians around here!! Welcome!

Born and raised in the outskirts of Texas, El Paso. Just dirt, and more dirt. I pray for the day i meet the mud of my dreams...see it does not rain much down here....so yah.

Wanted: CLEAN CJ5 TITLE

So let's hear where all the newer people are from. It's a good way to figure out if there's others in your area to go wheelin with!!

RE: Extra Gas tank

currently in Pennsylvania ... Bethlehem to be exact about a hour from philly and manhattan NYC .. right smack in the middle ...moved here from Queens Ny... and looking to get asap !
:twisted:

RE: Idoling too low

I live in a van, down by the river.......

Now how did I miss this one?

image-missing.png

I live in Madison Heights, Michigan, in Oakland County... It's a northern suburb of Detroit, in the southeastern part of the lower peninsula of Michigan... The closest wheeling to be had around here is about an hour north of the city, at the Mounds ORV park in Genessee county. My city is also celebrating it's 50th anniversary this year...

Yep.

RE: How

3 more days I will no longer be a resident of Syracuse, NY. I will now be a resident of Boca Raton, FL!

Back