What did your Jeep get for Christmas?

I got seat covers for the driver, passenger and rear seats, chrome rear light guards, a kickass locking center console, new headlights, a new bikini, cab and toneau top and an air horn. Nothing real exciting but still cool. Lot's to do in the next couple weeks.

My Jeep got a new three core radiator, a new CS 121 alternator, a new (used) cat. muffler and tail pipe and a starter rebuild. Seems most everything picked December to crap out.

Kids got best wishes and a Merry Christmas (mostly). :shock:

Bet my kids would like to send my Jeep, to the same place, I´d love to send there X-Box. Somplace deep and dark. :p

The TJ got a lift and new 32" tires, a front diff. skid plate, oil pan skid plate and k&n air filter...some other accessories, too.

The CJ got a new stainless dash and knobs, dash lights, a hi lift, shift boot, some wiper cover something or other...ahh I cna't remember if there was anything else.

I bought a Warn M8000 and 2 d-rings

my mom's paying me back for it when she gets home from work she wasnt ale to swing the 500 for it when i ordered it

Ka-boom...kinda

I got a MORE bolt in roll cage, MORE steering brace and gift certificates towards my new tires (they havent been in stock though since I have looked at purchasing them over two months ago). Also got a craftsman sawzall and a Stinger flashlight.

what do you think

some indestructable rocker/step rails from rocky-road outfitters and a set of sweet yakima ski racks. now i just need to save up a few hundred for a decent warn winch...

It was a great holiday for the Jeep! I got the BFG 32" AT tires I wanted, and a CB radio and a Jeep fire extinguisher. Happy New Year and GO PATRIOTS :D !!!!

nothing! People asked me what I wanted for christmas and I said 33x12.50 tsl's Half of them didnt even know what I was talkin about. I guess I have to buy everything I want

mine got some cash to spend. im thinkin a new engine and hardtop and full steel doors. maybe some shoes also

B.Jones said:
mine got some cash to spend. im thinkin a new engine and hardtop and full steel doors. maybe some shoes also

Some cash? That's a nice wad of dough if it will buy all that!

I am giving my CJ 4 wheel drive for xmas! (broken vacuum shifter, among other things.)

Back