Test Your Jeep Knowledge

Contrary to popular belief, the GP did not stand for "General Purpose." GP was a Ford engineering term, "G" for a government contract vehicle and "P" for 80-inch-wheelbase Reconaissance Car.

Cheap YJ

I also got a 12/25..... I think those questions were a little outdated... I wasn't even around when popeye was on tv let alone thinking about jeeps! And, who the heck is daisy duke?! :shock:

TwistedCopper said:
JeepGirl9248 said:
And, who the heck is daisy duke?! :shock:

c'mon! Who's Daisy Duke? you've got to be kidding right?

No kidding JeepGirl, you make me feel old at 30. Where are my dentures???

Daisy Duke shorts... short shorts... god bless her.

BTW 17/25 - but I was very lucky to get it.

TwistedCopper said:
JeepGirl9248 said:
And, who the heck is daisy duke?! :shock:

c'mon! Who's Daisy Duke? you've got to be kidding right?

image-missing.png

From the Dukes of Hazzard! Sheeesh, who is Daisy Duke. Younguns around here. :lol:

How old r u jeepgirl? im 21 and used to watch duke of hazard
someone please find a clip of the show for her, she will never be complete without it. :wink: kidding!!!!!

Yo, South442 - same here with 12/25 - least we are THE leaders of the Jeep limbo......so.........how low can you go? Do we hear eleven? ten? LBR

Well, at the risk of losing everyone's respect, I scored a 13/25...and that was with a few lucky guesses.......please don't hate me!

I love my Jeep, but those military questions killed me.....as did the manufacturers associated with the Jeep name.

Hi,

I got a 16/25 :p

And This is interesting:

23) In what year did production of the downsized Jeep Cherokee begin?

Question - Your Answer - The Correct Answer - Your Response is:
23 - 1984 - 1983 - Incorrect

Talk about being technical. The first model year was 1984, but I missed that the question asks "in what year" :roll: :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

Back