Street Jeeps

This is the great thing about jeeps. You can make them your own. Yeah sure not everyone agrees with your descisions.... As long as you are pleased with YOUR jeep then nothing else matters.

:agree: 100% if someone is content putting the effort into building vehicle, regardless of if it is for offroad or for show and go, I can definately appreciate that effort. Much rather have someone spend their money on a set of bling bling rims than on an eight ball of crack anyday

I saw a pimped-out Hummer H2 once that had a gold-plated winch on the bumper. I almost fell on the ground laughing.

Pimp my Camel

Check out the Camel Bling shop

Attachments

• Bling shop.jpg
    Bling shop.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 624
  • Camel Bling.jpg
    Camel Bling.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 520

What the #*%k? Too much $ & no brains, they should be towed out in the middle of the woods / desert and set free. They definitely will be walkin' home!

image-898965290.jpg

heres one from the cherokee forum, i dont think its as big of a deal when its a cherokee cause theres millions of em floatin around, i respect thi guy though he alredy has a couple lifted jeeps and offroads alot, this was just some project he came up with, and he is keepin it as is, no neon or stupid crap like that added, just a stock (looking) jeep that gets a kick out of other cherokee drivers when he drops the body and lets it sit on the ground lol

Attachments

• image-1268234979.jpg
    image-1268234979.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 1,184
  • image-996712433.jpg
    image-996712433.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 313
That Cherokee's interesting - especially if you can raise and lower the height. Not my style, but I imagine that it took quite a bit of work to make that happen.

TerryMason said:
That Cherokee's interesting - especially if you can raise and lower the height. Not my style, but I imagine that it took quite a bit of work to make that happen.

he has a build thread on cherokeefm called "project troll" i think its a good 40+ pages long if im not mistaken, its quite impressive the ammount of work he put into it, theres almost no floor because he has to have room to tuck away his axles driveshaft t-case not to mention tires all underneath ot when he drops it

edit:eek:nly about 15 pages lol

Last edited:
Back