Street Jeeps

Then it wouldn't be a Jeep.

I am sure there are some around here,but not many.

Mine's gonna be the opposite, rarely (if ever) on pavement. It will be registered and insured but will be used strictly on dirt roads, trails and washes of the desert save a chore or two round the ranchita.
:welder:

Attachments

• street-jeep.jpg
    street-jeep.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5,333
Last edited by a moderator:

I'd have to bang the person who owened it in the head a few times just to make a point !!!!
Don't F*** with a jeep like that its immoral!!!!!!!!!!

two more

Attachments

• Mvc-004s.jpg
    Mvc-004s.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 63,887
  • 0611mt_17_z+farmfest_2006+lowered_jeep_cherokee.jpg
    0611mt_17_z+farmfest_2006+lowered_jeep_cherokee.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 3,120
Why? Oh, WHY! I just don't understand. This hurts almost as much as the "cash for clunkers" fiasco where so many good Jeeps were killed and chopped into shards of metal, plastic and rubber..and then recycled into Toyota's, or some such...:???:

Larry

Why? Oh, WHY! I just don't understand. This hurts almost as much as the "cash for clunkers" fiasco where so many good Jeeps were killed and chopped into shards of metal, plastic and rubber..and then recycled into Toyota's, or some such...:???:

Larry

Those poor poor Jeeps, insulted with those ridiculous downgrades, literally.

Cash-For-Klunks' Didn't do soo bad here in Raleigh for Jeeps. Actually, i'm really upset because, Jeep didn't not get the recognition they deserved for putting out the Compass and Patriot in alot of these silly awards, especially the Patriot - but thats a different story. Many people in Raleigh participating in Cash for Klunk's turned in for the Patriot which i thought was kinda cool.

Oh and with the recalls, and bad publicity Toyotas is getting over these safety-protocols they've ignored or kept hidden - you would never find me in a toyota.

Last edited:
The pics of those low-ridin' Jeeps is just wrong. I litterally felt my stomach turn. Stick to your Civics, Corollas and the like and stay away from our beloved Jeeps.

Kinda thinkin someone with 44s aught to just park on top of it so we wont see it anymore and maybe throw in an obituary. Is there a Hotline we can call for abuse?

I would love to get a 98 zj Limited and toss a np 231 and a supercharger at it... roast tires all day long... But my budget would not allow for this.

Since I have sold almost all my jeep's, I am down to just one, and it is a trail only vehicle and is not registered for street use. I miss having a stock old jeep to putt around town. I have been searching for the perfect "street Jeep" for me.
Thinking either some type of flattie or a pre 73 CJ5. stock as possible. I would have a blast driving it all over town!

Here's another STREET JEEP!!

Attachments

• PHOTO_543958_3898_96402_main[1].jpg
    PHOTO_543958_3898_96402_main[1].jpg
    695.5 KB · Views: 48,548
Back