Put a face with the name

HERES ME AND MY PUPPY GIGI
image-missing.png

HERES THE REST OF MY FAMILY (HUBBY AND DAUGHTER)
image-missing.png

RE: My little one

image-missing.png

Me and the Mrs.(Prego) on her 21st B-Day..... I have long hair now..... again

My Step-Dad's farm, this is where I was lucky enough to spend most of my spare time.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

and my Grand-Parents 5 acre pond where I spent my remaining time...... drinkin' and'a fishin'
image-missing.png

Re: RE: My little one

I can't seem to remember if I posted a photo here or not, and I'm certainly too lazy to read all the pages, so here we go..

Attachments

• img_2109_sized.jpg
    img_2109_sized.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 216
RE: Re: RE: My little one

Well better late than never since everyone else showed there mug shots I might as well too. And no I dont look like that guy in the post office wanted pictures...I look better than he does!
image-missing.png

Here is a picture of me and my better half about Moab last Easter 2005 on the poison spider trail.

hahaha! Aint that the truth. When we did that trail, my friend lost his rear spring sittin there. WAS HILARIOUS!

Thankfully none of US tipped it, but one of hte other guys we were with did. Was some crazy S&*t

Hey, Terry, great to see you post!!!! Finally can but a face to the name!! (or brain, if you will :wink: ). I know we're all VERY appreciative of what you do for us.

And Utah, nice do-rag!!!! I love the do-rags!!

Name with the Face '06

Cheese Gratings and salad-u-tations!

Long time not been...

With the influx of new members, and the passage of time, methinks it might be a grand time to have a new Face with the Name thread...

I'll start.

Here's me at the Detroit Zoo, though full of cars for the Superbowl events downtown, quite empty within... Lovely day, really.
image-missing.png

As far as looking different with time, put on a few more pounds :x, and a bit more hair...
image-missing.png

Re: Name with the Face '06

Me and my son (1 yr ago) at Greenridge State Forest ORV trail:
4Gr-1.jpg

here is a recent one...thanksgiving at Moab last year.
image-missing.png

Funny thing I just noticed...I have more pictures of my jeep than I do of me or my wife.
Ok since we are including the financiers of our jeeping habits, this is a picture of my better half and me at Crystal Springs last summer.
image-missing.png

Last edited:

Utah_jeepster said:
here is a recent one...thanksgiving at Moab last year.
image-missing.png

Funny thing I just noticed...I have more pictures of my jeep than I do of me or my wife.

you and me both. However i did find one of my fiance and I.

image-missing.png

my ugly mug and my beautiful girlfriend of two years as of dec 14
(and no i dont really smile like that)
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Since you guys are including your significant others, I'll have to add my wife and 3 year old also.

image-missing.png

Back