Put a face with the name

Re: Name with the Face '06

Here's me with my Steelers championship mug taken on Christmas Eve '06. And the second one is me and my fiancee.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 220
  • us.jpg
    us.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 257

I don't really have many pics of me or Sunshine, aside from the one I posted in the older thread. Here are a few more recent ones I found:

Too Close for Comfort:

IM000062-1.jpg

Me and my oldest niece, Amanda, 2 years ago:

MeandAmanda-1.jpg

She is a knockout now, at 18 years old! My sis and her hubby are gonna have to lock her in her room and build a fortress to keep the guys away from her!

Sparky the Snowman:

November06Snow2-2.jpg

Me and Sunshine, one year ago:

SparkynSunshine-1.jpg

Grampa Sparky and his little buddy:

Brasen1031062-2.jpg

So, there you have it.....there are maybe 4 or 5 more, but those are the most recent ones.

This is the most recent photo of our family. Yes....the dogs are our kids and therefore family! :purple:

Attachments

• aj1.jpg
    aj1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 249

Just me wrenchin on the Jeep.

Attachments

• workin.jpg
    workin.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 114

I don't really have many pics of me or Sunshine, aside from the one I posted in the older thread. Here are a few more recent ones I found:

Too Close for Comfort:

IM000062-1.jpg

Me and my oldest niece, Amanda, 2 years ago:

MeandAmanda-1.jpg

She is a knockout now, at 18 years old! My sis and her hubby are gonna have to lock her in her room and build a fortress to keep the guys away from her!

Sparky the Snowman:

November06Snow2-2.jpg

Me and Sunshine, one year ago:

SparkynSunshine-1.jpg

Grampa Sparky and his little buddy:

Brasen1031062-2.jpg

So, there you have it.....there are maybe 4 or 5 more, but those are the most recent ones.
Sparky, don't take this the wrong way, but you look healthier. I know you had some problems there a year or two ago.

Cute grand kid!!

ok i hit up both damn threads so heres another dose for this one hahah same thing diff thread hahah

me and amanda after i'd been wrenching around and the new lil bundle we have hehe

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by currupt4130
Cute niece Sparky, where do you live again? :D

You ain't right Currupt :lol:

This is why I don't want to have daughters. Every girl in my wifes family is very good looking and <cough cough> blessed. I know what guys think/say about hot girls and I really don't want to have to kill them all~!:x

Quote:
Originally Posted by currupt4130
Cute niece Sparky, where do you live again? :D

This is why I don't want to have daughters. Every girl in my wifes family is very good looking and <cough cough> blessed. I know what guys think/say about hot girls and I really don't want to have to kill them all~!:x

I can tell you this much, If I had a sister, or have a daughter, I'm probably gonna wind up doin some time at some point. I'm very very protective of my own cousin, I'd hate to think how protective I'd be if I had a sister or have a daughter someday.

Besides Sparky's niece is 18, she can make her own decision, shes an adult.... :p

Give her my picture Sparky

image-missing.png

I'm 6'3, 20 years old, a mechanical engineer major, and actually quite the gentleman. 8)

Hahahahahaha I crack myself up.

Back