Put a face with the name

Re: Name with the Face '06

I'm 6'3, 20 years old, a mechanical engineer major, and actually quite the gentleman. 8)

Hahahahahaha I crack myself up.

Well, if you can't laugh at yourself........don't worry everyone else will!:purple:

Proud Daddy:
image-missing.png

Proud Hunter from 1/20/07:
image-missing.png

How old is your child red? BTW nice buck. Now I know where you got the name redrooster.

image-missing.png

I'm 6'3, 20 years old, a mechanical engineer major, and actually quite the gentleman. 8)

Yeah, but your eyes look kinda SQUARE!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(and I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way!;) )

I can tell you this much, If I had a sister, or have a daughter, I'm probably gonna wind up doin some time at some point. I'm very very protective of my own cousin, I'd hate to think how protective I'd be if I had a sister or have a daughter someday.

Besides Sparky's niece is 18, she can make her own decision, shes an adult.... :p

Give her my picture Sparky

image-missing.png

Dude, if you could see her now, you'd crawl across broken glass to get to her! That pic was when she had just turned 16, and compared to now, she looked ugly then! Believe it or not, she's got a steady boyfriend that looks a lot like you! Been with him for a little over a year now, I think.

And I know what you guys mean by being overprotective....I'm that way with her. When we go out as a family, I'm always watching other guys stare at her and wanting to go poke their eyes out for thinkin' what they're thinkin'!:lol:

She's the captain of her high school dance/drill team, STUCO president, and was homecoming queen this year. She also correographs most of the dance moves for the drill team, and they are on their way to the National Finals! I'm pretty proud of her.:D

Dude, if you could see her now, you'd crawl across broken glass to get to her! That pic was when she had just turned 16, and compared to now, she looked ugly then! Believe it or not, she's got a steady boyfriend that looks a lot like you! Been with him for a little over a year now, I think.

So you can kidnap this guy, and swap me in, and she'd never know the difference right? Haha.:D

How old is your child red? BTW nice buck. Now I know where you got the name redrooster.

Andrew is 10 mos old and weighs somewhere in the 20 lb range. It won't be long before I install the back seat in the CJ. I think I'm going to get a 5 point Simpson car seat for him to ride in along with a little helmet just in case.

You guys speak of overprotective? You should take my stance. When my daughters get older, the guys who will be wanting to date them will be teenagers. I could go to jail for knocking around some teenage punk who has google eyes for my daughter.

My plan is simple... oldest brother is going to be a champion wrestler and widely feared. The girls will well know self defense and martial arts. Heck they already know about the four "N"s ;)

Then when they actually get brave enough to come to the house to take them out, they'll have to meet Dad, who will be cleaning his firearms.

Then when they actually get brave enough to come to the house to take them out, they'll have to meet Dad, who will be cleaning his firearms.

I only read the first half of the post, and was gonna suggest having all your guns spread out with loaded clips laying next to them as you do routine maitenance on them every time a boy comes over. If nothing else, at least your guns will stay clean.

I only read the first half of the post, and was gonna suggest having all your guns spread out with loaded clips laying next to them as you do routine maitenance on them every time a boy comes over. If nothing else, at least your guns will stay clean.

I remember when I went to take out this girl Heather in High School. I had to meet her dad. He was cleaning a pistol and offered me a beer. I told him I didn't want the beer, he says "What, you don't drink?" I said well, I'd would have a beer with ya, but I'm driving.

He told me it was the first time he ever got an honest response on that question. He also said that I was the first kid picking up his daughter that looked him in the eye.

I wasn't so much looking him in the eye, but watching for sudden moves as the son of a gun had a pistola in his hand :lol:

Here is a pic of the family about 2 years ago.

Attachments

• Cnv0010.jpg
    Cnv0010.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 251

menjen-1.jpg

Me and the... well shes always in the passenger seat :purple:

Back