Post your jeepz.com rig of the month pics here!

I knew I was saving my vote for some reason... I nominate the mingez XJ. I like the improvements I see and I heard some more mods are on its way for that thing, nice. Hey mingez, how about a Black exoskeleton? That would look sweet against that new paint.

Joopin said:
I knew I was saving my vote for some reason... I nominate the mingez XJ. I like the improvements I see and I heard some more mods are on its way for that thing, nice. Hey mingez, how about a Black exoskeleton? That would look sweet against that new paint.

WOW! I am honored to be nominated by the guy who everyone is nominating!! Thanks for the kind words Joopin'. Dude, an exoskeleton would rule, black on orange. Holy cow that would look tough. But a simple one, not one that is 90% skeleton. It's not like I won't need it. :twisted:

Here's a couple more shot at a better time of the day mid afternoon not dusk.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

It's not my digital, and I don't know how to adjust the aperture or shutterspeed, so some of the pics are grainy. But you really get a better idea of the orange.

SORRY if this over-posting of pics is irritating or poser. I'm just excited and only have the camera for a day or two, so must take as many pics as possible.

I personally think exo cages are ugly. To each his own, I guess. I think a set of Trail Ready Bumpers and Con-Fer Roof Rack would set it off. I had a Con-fer rack and the mounts to fit an XJ and sold it for $100 bucks not too long ago. It looked tiny the one time I put it on my Suburban.

redrooster said:
I personally think exo cages are ugly. To each his own, I guess. I think a set of Trail Ready Bumpers and Con-Fer Roof Rack would set it off. I had a Con-fer rack and the mounts to fit an XJ and sold it for $100 bucks not too long ago. It looked tiny the one time I put it on my Suburban.

Not a full exoskeleton. Maybe just from the winch bumper to just behind the front flares, then up around the top of the wind shield. That's all, not a full one. But i agree, when you get ridiculous with the tubing, it can take away from the body of the jeep. Unless you do it right.

Hey eat_sleep_jeep how do you like those Thornbirds? I used to have a set of 33's on my 96 F-150. I thought they were the crappiest handling tire I've ever owned both on and off road, but they look great.

Hey eat_sleep_jeep how do you like those Thornbirds? I used to have a set of 33's on my 96 F-150. I thought they were the crappiest handling tire I've ever owned both on and off road, but they look great.
I think they are great off road. As far as handling goes, it's not the greatest. These are the first set of tires I've put on my jeep, and being 17 it is the first truck I've owned. So I don't have much to cmpare them too, I though all mud tires handled that bad, haha.

LAST CALL FOR PICS OF YOUR RIGS!

If you havent posted a pic of your rig, post it from now to friday. On Friday I will close this thread and organize the rigs that were submitted.If you dont get it to me by friday, it wont be shown.

Regarding leaf springs...

Finally got around to posting some pics...can't figure out how to resize them without going all distorted.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

mingez said:
Nice craig!!!!!

do you swap to the baja claws when trailing?
BAJA claws? If you're referring to my spare tire, it's a Yokohama Geolander mudterrain. The tires that are on my jeep now are 31" Geolander allterrains which I'm selling next week and putting on a set of 33" Geolander mudterrains. The mudterrains could be mistaken as BAJA claws because they have the same sort of directional tread pattern.

First off I just want to say, mingez I had no idea it was PURPLE before, now if I had known that before I would have voted for you, But personally yellows not my favorite color :lol: :lol: lol lol just kidding, anyways Im going to vote for joopin like everyone else but hey thats one sweet jeep and he deserves it. :wink:

A pretty cool Internet Radio Station

O.K. I've held off on voting till now, but I must vote for "The Stomper" aka Joopin like many others. I was wheelin with Joopin this past weekend and he has a sweet rig and is a wicked nice guy too! Just keep that spare tire from floating down stream... :D

Save your votes... I don't want to steal Sully's thunder, but he has something brewing for tallying the votes. :mrgreen:

Back