Post your jeepz.com rig of the month pics here!

Here we go, just poser pics except for one night pic.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Squint hard, and you may see something here:
image-missing.png

If the election where held today....

DSCF1008-1.jpg

Thats who I vote for.

Come on ya'll, send them in so we can start the voting! I don't want to place a vote yet without giving others a chance.

Hey Joopin that YJ is one tough hombre with that SOA and all the good things youhave done to it. Great Work. All of you have good looking rides this is going to be a tough contest. I wish you all luck. What I wish I could do is take the best of the best, I mean take the best from each Jeep on Jeepz and add them all together into one bad ride. Think what we could do as a group to make a ultra bad boy with the combind knowledge. All good wrk folks. tug

I can't see my vote goin' anywhere but to Joop. Man that rig is lookin TOUGH :!:

for sale set of 4 35x12.50 R15 Goodyear Wrangler MTs ($100)

Tug-n-pull said:
If we ever do I got dibs on being the driver hehehehehe or at least shotgun! tug
we'll trade off tug, everyone can have a day with it, then the cycle starts over. :idea:

Gas Tank?

I vote Joop too. I know he has put a lot of work into that machine!
Those custom decals just bring everything full circle. Jeeze I wonder who made up those?

bchcky said:
Tug-n-pull said:
If we ever do I got dibs on being the driver hehehehehe or at least shotgun! tug
we'll trade off tug, everyone can have a day with it, then the cycle starts over. :idea:

Trade off is fair enough but I still got dibs on day one heheheeh tug

That is a sweet 7 redrooster. You get my vote.

Tug I wish you still had Tugly I think you would have gotten my vote. That old CJ was just awsome with the Camo.

Laredo grab bars hot on ebay......

Hey redrooster, what kind of anti wrap device you got on that thing? That last pic you posted got me curious.

They are hardened chrome rods that are commonly used in hydraulic cylinders. I used to work for a hydraulic shop so they were plentiful at the time. The top ends are mounted via brackets on the insides of the frame rail with tubing welded at 90 degrees to the chrome rods. The tubing accepts polyurethane bushings just like your springs. The axle end has 3/4" chromoly heim joints that allow for flexibility when the axle drops. It's a pretty strong setup. No breakage back there yet.

Back