Post your jeepz.com rig of the month pics here!

avyoung said:
That is a sweet 7 redrooster. You get my vote.

Tug I wish you still had Tugly I think you would have gotten my vote. That old CJ was just awsome with the Camo.

Thanks man that was a nice thing to say about an poor ol ugly Jeep. But I must say it was a real trail jeep even as stock as it was nothing I would not try in her for fear of ruining the paint job. hehehhehe tug

mingez said:
Well, I can't decide on Joopin' or Redrooster. Those are some beautiful machines. Hmmmmmmmmmm
agreed....i think i'll start my voting off with something more tame, as this contest grows, rooster will get my vote down the road, but something classic for this week's/month's edition....i vote for joopin.

oh joopin, classic AND badass.....dont want to offend you by calling your rig simply classic :wink:

bchcky said:
oh joopin, classic AND badass.....dont want to offend you by calling your rig simply classic :wink:

Ha ha. Hell yeah that thing is bad ass!!! Classically bad ass. Vroooom! Hehehehehee. :twisted:

Classically bad ass

LOL That's so good I think I'll make a sticker sayin that! No offence taken, thanks for the nominations guys.

I'm still waiting for somemore people to post thier rigs before I vote, where are everyones rigs anyways?

Joop
aka "Classicaly Badass"

We need a few more pics from everyone, then start a poll on another thread. I guess that would be the best way. One of you computer gurus may have a better idea.

here's my toy.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

I just did the carwash thing today, cost me about 8 bucks! Thats more than the tunnel thing... which they don't let me through anymore now that I have the lift and tires... its a trade off.

Let's talk about TOO much Power

Have we decide how this is going to work yet?
I say let's have 33" and under "Trail Rig" category and a "Modified" category for everything bigger than that.
I guess to arrange them by category everyone needs to submit tire size and a little description with the picture.
Mine is a Jeep body with 215/65/15 Uniroyal Tiger Paws, a Briggs and Stratton 5hp motor, Honda axles, Blaupunkt stereo and a cooler full of ZIMA.

Well, I am under 33" and I have a great "Trail Rig" I guess it all depends on where you are located and the Trails that you frequent.

maybe "Modified" and 'No warrentee" ;) :shock:

j/k

I say "Modified" which ANY Jeep that has anything that isn't stock.

AND

"Heavy Mod" Which is the Rock crawlers that some of our members have.

A name is just a name. Call it whatever, I just think that there should be a break at 33" tire size. Somebody else call it.

Yea, Joopin and redrooster would be have the most nominations just cause they have big tires. :lol:
I think the tire thing is a bad idea, or it needs to be adjusted.I am still trying to think of a fair way to make the classes work.

Shackles and Pitman arm

Why not just make it best "action shot" of the month. This way everyone can compete no matter what mods they have. Or why not best "stuck of the month" shot? Or muddiest of the month.

Back