Poser 4x4 notice:

mingez

I saw this on another site, I thought it was funny. If any of these apply to you, don't be offended, it's just for fun.

Print it out, and stick em on every H2 you can see.

image-missing.png

My hi-tech jeep friend is getting that, printing now.

Hey, My grille guard is cosmetic, sort of. and I like it that way! accually I put it up for say no a local board here in massachusetts to make room for the winch I wanna Buy!

What's the deal with "fake Bead-locks" My Crager streetlocks are fake but I like the look. Can they still say I don't use her ;) I think not.

I think the "Tires too big for stock axle's one is a crime.Well, when you put 37's on a dana 35.Yea thats way too much tire.
I think the tires to small or too big for lift one isnt poser.My tires are to big for the lift.But thats only because I dont want to buy new suspension.

THere's an H2 at the office building that I work in. He's getting it. A hot chick with a Jeep is getting it, because I like to pick on her. And a guy at the local pub that has a TJ and he like to think he has a better Jeep than I do, because he has a winch on it. I told him if he learned how to drive, he wouldn't need it. LOL, he didn't find it as hilarious as everyone else did.

I think I'm going to issue a few of those this weekend for kicks. There will be quite a few rock buggies and big Jeeps there. I think I will just stick them on everybody's.
I've got a yellow flag and whistle that may get used on the trails as well.

Yep, 2 guys I work with are getting it. One has a 7 with 8 inches of lift, 38s, and still has the 2 piece axle out back. Ha! I took him mudding one time, and the smallest flex caused his tire to start chewing the fender. He stopped and went home. The other guy has 35s on a 2-piece Model 20 rear.

C

L33TJ33P, I like your beadlock look too!! I'm considering switching to those.

i live in a college town... PJs everywhere... i know the word "chrome" will show up on the "other" line a lot

Personally I think that runnin tires too big for stock axles shows intestinal fortitude and a general disregard for authority and physics. Its very James Dean. That is until you have to fahsion a ski out of a log lashed to whats left of your axle and drag yourself to the trailhead.... :wink:

mingez said:
H2's, Tahoes, Avalanches, Escalades watchout!! I'm a comin'!!

Escalades are the worst. The guy across the street has one. Wish I could get an afternoon alone with it, a couple air tools, and my welder... I'd make Mr. T proud....

Rancho 5000's on a TJ?

I think that putting large tires on small axles is fine. When they break, that's when you buy/build some stronger ones!!

I think the kind that continue spinning when stopped.

Back