Poser 4x4 notice:

Quess I'll shoot myself in the foot here and put one of these on my "Trailer Queen" that's in the heated garage (I'm sooooo embarrased!)

LBR said:
Quess I'll shoot myself in the foot here and put one of these on my "Trailer Queen" that's in the heated garage (I'm sooooo embarrased!)

I brag about having an A/C'd garage down here in hell. Heehehehehehehhehee

I hear you Mingez - we are all alike yet so different - were you live a rusted jeep body would be a rareity and were I am a rust-free bod is non-existent (Oregon Coast) - one of us can be typing on Z'ees in Hawaii in 78 degree weather and another Jeeper in Alabama could be folding up his/her laptop and running away from a tornado at exactly the same time LBR

haha, that site is pretty funny- it looks like they really like flipping off H2's

I like H2's. They are great on pavement, and can fit 2 soccer moms and their entire pee wee soccer team. Why get a van?

mingez said:
I like H2's. They are great on pavement, and can fit 2 soccer moms and their entire pee wee soccer team. Why get a van?
because you can feed a third world nation on the amount of gas those things suck up...lololol

Utah_jeepster said:
mingez said:
because you can feed a third world nation on the amount of gas those things suck up...lololol

All the better. 3rd world nations don't need to eat.... <waka waka waka> :lol:

Back