No one told me i was joining a secret brotherhood

Hey,welcome to the board.I dont have much to say since it all has been said already.But,I still cant wait to see pics.by the way,where are you from?

Jeepmissy

From one Jeepz newbie to another welcome aboard it's great to have another JeepGirl join.

I have to admit when I first got my Jeep and I was down the shore and I had people waving my friends wondered why people waved and so did I, then I caught on.

It's a Jeep Thing and Nobody Understands!!

Welcome
Gina

Hey Jeepmissy, Welcome to the Jeeper's Playland! Although it has been said before, it's great to see Lady Jeepers in the crowd. Makes things more interesting. Enjoy!

Normally (I think all girls will agree) girls are bitch*s...when you meet a girl they suck. Most girls only have a few girl friends.
With the exception of one girl that drives around my town in a white TJ, doors on, hard top on, NO WAVE'n beotch, all Jeeper girls I have meet have been wicked cool...I have met 2 purpleyjgirl, and another chick that drives around my town.

This chick in the white TJ, I seen her down the Pit (its a big sand pit, just like where we went wheelin the 23rd). Well it was obviously the first time she took the Jeep off road. First, not like it's a big deal, she had the doors and hard top on, windows up cuz she must have had the AC on, too. Well, I was sitting there drinking my beers with some friends, and here she come haulin' a$$ over these, I dont know what you would call them ATV bumps, you know the little ones that make the Jeep seem like your in a bumber car, she must have been at least doing 15. She drives right in front of me, I hear her and her friend screaming, like they were scared. I would have been screaming, too. So anyways, we finish our beers, and head out. Who do I see stuck between 2 trees. Go figure, it looks like she went to turn around and lodged her self between 2 trees. I dont know how it happned. I asked if she needed help (she wasnt that good of a driver, obviously) we got her out. We take off down some ATV trails down there, we were gone for about 30 mins, went back to the pit to see if she was still there. This time, it was worse. She had gone throught some thick mud that is more like wet sand...and didnt make it. She was obviously spinning her tires the whole time she was stuck, because she burried herself like nothing i'v seen. I havent seen alot, but man she was stuck. Unfortuntally, I dont have a tow strap...so she was out of luck. I offered to push, and we did, and did, and did, and pushed some more, nothing. I Jeep full of girls helping a Jeep full of girls, what do you expect. Well I called some friends with 4x4's they came and pulled the b*tch out.

I gave her some pointers (not like I really had any to give), told her about the wave, she was so blonde to the idea, and about jeepz.com...she said she wasnt that 'into' it. Now when I see her (she still doesnt wave) I give her the finger, dumb beotch.
That was the stupidest longest story I have ever told, enjoy!

The Naming Of A Jeep Club

This was the topless trip. I had no troubles getting my top off, and once it came off, why put it back on?
oh and some brotherhood... no one told me i should wear a hat if im in the sun driving for half the day. The top of my head has a nice little sunburn. You can't really see it becausee of my hair but you can feel it.
Yes its a 94 YJ. She's beautiful and she's mine.
I am from Washington state. Who knew we even had sun let alone enough to give a girl a sunburn on her head!

You all rock... pictures coming i promise

Welcome to the board!! I think eveything else that should be said has been said.

test

well I gotta break it to u darlin... But i drive in the jeep with daddy (PAsmokeater) and we get waved to all the time... It's a jeep thing. I find it pretty funny because we (me and dad) either get brother and sister, or boyfriend and girlfriend (which is disgusting) and it's deffanitely not us getting hit on bc we have a jeep, it's more or less our jeep gettting hit on.... But they might just be waving at your pretty jeep (No offense).... but it was probably the first thing they saw! Happy posting! :D

oh and some brotherhood... no one told me i should wear a hat if im in the sun driving for half the day. The top of my head has a nice little sunburn. You can't really see it becausee of my hair but you can feel it.

heheheehe There are some things you just take for granted that others will know! hehehe tug :lol:

Girls are always welcome in this brotherhood! Welcome to the board...Let me know the next time your headin down to the beach with your girlfriends and my friends and I will meet you all there for one hell of a time... :D

LOL smokeys kid. My brother and I ride alot and actually just hang out alot. He is only four years younger, and we get that same EWWNESSS boyfriend/girlfriend thing. It's really bad and were like arent' our looks more obvious than that? Dang people! He has a daughter who is six and when we take her out, then its even more gross. They always think were married and she is my daughter.

<eyeroll> Lady

Building an Exhaust

we jeepers do share a pretty cool bond. if you're ever broke down, or in a bind, you can always count on a fellow jeeper to lend a hand. it's pretty awesome. as far as jeep chicks go, y'all are the bomb. personally, I really hope the girl that I marry is down with the Jeep culture. There's nothin' better than a cute girl cruisin down the road in a topless, mudded up jeep, wearin a bandana, with her leg hangin out the door. If that's not sexy, I don't know what is. :wink:

I put in 5 rolls of film to be developed and I know for a fact there is nearly a roll with 5 girls draped over my jeep in various poses. I will get a few up as soon as possible.

Yeah, we REALLY need to see those pictures. :D :roll: :D

Welcome!!! Do us a favor and bring some more girls to the board along with you!!

In the Cherokee Forum, I don't recall one gal! :cry:

i usually don't post in the cherokee forum (but if i had to post about my jeep being weird, it would be there!), but i'm a girl :D

Back