New to Jeep

jwilliams92

Hello all. Well I just bought my first JEEP yesterday. A 2006 TJ Unlimited. For now it will be daily/beach/off-road. I already have some plans, but don't know where i'm going to start yet. Depends on the funds of course. Looking foward to becoming a JEEP junkie and learing what I can from JEEPZ.

Attachments

• First ride on the beach.jpg
    First ride on the beach.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 98
Is that Carolina beach? looks familiar why I ask welcome to the world of spending lots of money JEEPZZZ that is
First thing to do lose the hard top its summer time :D

It is on the North end of CB and of course I didn't catch a thing. Jeep came with the soft top I just have to go pick it up from the car dealer.

lived in kure beach about 15 years and moved about 9 years ago worked in the amusement park next to food lion
was about a block from the pier was there when we lost the pier to Fran and bertha and they took my house and washed it into the ocean

Last edited:
Welcome to Jeepz! This is a great forum for info. Nice Jeep! Check out CAROLINAOFFROADFORUM.COM when you can, it's a new forum started about a year ago for people in the Carolina's, if you sign up put me has the referral for faster approval! A lot of the guys from there are going camping there next weekend, I think!

Back