New Superlift

dick_wilderness

Just thought i'd share with some ppl who can appreciate the finer things in life. Funny how the 4"'s dwarfes my 30's.

I have "Pizza Cutters" now!

This is the finished product:
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

This was before:
image-missing.png

It's 4" Superlift (new coils, new spring). Took 7 hrs to install w the help of a mechanic. He is a good freind of mine who loves doin this stuff. If you live near philly and need a good mechanic for lifts or gears or anything I'll get you in touch with him.
It rides better than the factory susspension. I still need an alignment, some u bolts and to extend the diff vent-tubes. The ride is way better though, 5X times better, but i need to test it off road after all that stuff is done of course.
I can now fit 35's!!!!!!!...........should I?

What engine? 5 sp? Gear ratio?

35's are big meats for a stock drivetrain. If it's a daily driver I would think you may want to go a little smaller unless you plan on re-gearing.

Hey Twisted Copper, nice pics on the website. Nice jeep.

Steel Horse Tubular Bumpers and Center Console - Super Cheap

looks great! I would go with 33's instead of 35's though

i would not go larger than 33"... since it is a DD, you want some sort of practicality... plus... you'll rub under flex... you want somewhere for the tires to go when you flex

addition to ad

Very nice! Do you have disconnects? You really have some room for flex now, take advantage of it!

What year is your TJ?

Back