new grill guard

antsinmypants

image-missing.png

LOOK!! this is everything i did yesterday.
Wired lights on the front to my jeep (almost all by myself, matty helped tell me where to make things go) all i need left there is a switch :D
mounted the winch plate and the grill gaurd (would have done it by myseld but the torx peices were to tight for me to get off at the begining :red:)
and i got some tow hooks on there too (i call em tusks - looks manly)

all in all i think it looks pretty hot :D YAY!!!

That looks pretty good!! Now you just need a winch to finish it off!

haha, by the way I think you left off some of the picture... j/k!!

What make are the lights and guard? You plan on getting a winch in the neer future?

Looks good, but I wonder whats going on above the hood!

RE: all you need

antsinmypants said:
Wired lights on the front to my jeep (almost all by myself, matty helped tell me where to make things go) all i need left there is a switch :D

You added a relay to the lights, right?

RE: Right stuff for right person

Well the lights are just cheap tractor lights :p lol i dont know the make but they cost me $13 cnd
The winch plate and grill gaurd are WARN
yes i did cut off half the picture (it was the best pic of the front i got, but it was my underwear showing and its an all ages site here thought i'd be a good girl)
umm about wiring the lights... i dont really know what i did, i just did whatever matt told me too, what does it mean to add a relay to the lights? i may have but i dont know.
My dad is gunna keep a look out for a good winch for me, might beable to score it for stock pricing :D YAY
i added a few other pictures from yesterday (about a 7 minute drive from my house) they plan on building houses up there.
but i gotta drive around up there shhhhhh, i'm a badass rebel :p ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TILL I CAN LEGALLY DRIVE :D
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Re: RE: Heard of this Winch?

hey ants thats cool now u need a winch to finish it

RE: Throttle position sensor?

looks good. Knew you could do your own mods or at least most of it. Even tractor lights as cheap as they are will help, and when you break one your not going to be crying over what you would pay for better ones. A few mods down any many more to come.

P.S. Dont get caught driving it! :lol:

Looks good, Ants. Now you just need to take those plastic ends off the front bumper and it'll look even better. :D

Looking good. Black on a yellow jeep looks great. What an awsome area you live in too. Maybe I need to check out BC. I heard there is some good skiing and mtn biking too.

RE: Re: Steering Rattle

Hey, Ants... Looks great... Congrats on getting the licence back soon, bet you can't wait.

FS: 1996 toyota corolla IL WI

LOL, you are too funny. Looks good Kim

RE: Re: Chimp chews man

Looks sharp! tractor lights are a jeepers best friend! I got 6 of them all over squeeky!

Re: RE: Re: Chimp chews man

Lookin good. Mabye one day you'll be pullin my jeep out with that winch. Oh, I'm sure no one minds if your underwear is showing in the picture.....at least I won't complain!

RE: Cats. on or off

jps4jeep said:
Looks sharp! tractor lights are a jeepers best friend! I got 6 of them all over squeeky!

Definatly!!!! They're plenty bright enough and not $500 each :roll: !!!

I've got them all over my truck as well. Can't have enough rock lights!!!!

Craig said:
at least I won't complain!

Me neither 8)

judge09 said:
Looking good. Black on a yellow jeep looks great. What an awsome area you live in too. Maybe I need to check out BC. I heard there is some good skiing and mtn biking too.

well the season sucked for skiing this year but the mtn bike season should be great this year. whistler is probly your best bet for both if you have the cash for it :p we have one of the better mountians around for mnt biking just about 7 minutes away from my house. havnt had a chance to check out the 4x4 trails... but dude!!! i just got my licence back

Thanx for all the comments buddies

oh and full pic is posted on my cardomain site :p YAY FOR SPONGEBOB!!!!

Back