Most posts in least time

greg92jeepxj

Official Supporter
Hey , I was just wondering , is there any record of a member or members that have the most posts (or threads) in the least time ? Just trying to figure out if I'm very enthusiastic participation wise or do I just got AADD ? Just kidding . I love our forum.

I would just like to say I appreciate member participation as much as any member of our forum . It has been mentioned previously by other members how we get so many guests viewing our forum , I think participation from our own membership to our forum is a beautiful thing. All of you guys participating in this thread now post regularly , we all know that. Thanks guys. No one makes a member participate in this forum , but everyone appreciates when we show up . Thanks again for all you do , Greg

We don't have a leader board for posts, but you can see a users posts per day. Just click on a persons name to go to their profile, then click on about me. For example:
View Profile: greg92jeepxj - Jeepz.com

as to posting more in general, your right, the more activity we have, then the more visitors will be attracted.

This all stems from a post from a member , forgot who posted it or else I can find the original post , but it stated like for example 4 users and 200'ish guests ? That actually grabbed me . Jeepz.com attracts many viewers ! I'm proud of that and I know you are to ! I think the administration and moderate are running a great forum and that it is the members responsibility to abide by and uphold . I like that !

Last edited:
That's pretty rude.

And Greg asked about the most posts in the least amount of time, which I'm sure my post rate is pretty low.

Hey Bounty_Hunter ? Being a moderate , you got your hands full . I would think your position in Jeepz.com is a lot like professional auto repair , your so busy that you don't have time to enjoy what you do . No one can hold that against you or anyone in this forums management . Me personally , my long winded posts give you guys a work out. But if that attracts the guests who casually peruse our forum , gee wiz , than our forum ought to get high ratings and be respected for our unique self respect we have and honor for our own members . I felt that when I joined after reading posts before I signed up. Proud I did.

My thoughts were to go stir the bull pile for fun...but I was going through the junk mail today and found a pre-printed aarp card and a membership form. I guess being 48 I am too old now to stir the pot any more....to be infact just typing this message is too much and I need to go take a nap.

Oh, come on and stir the pot. Three cups of coffee and a chocalate bar and you'll be up to full throttle. Granted I am a little bit rude and crude, but I said what I thought, and feel sorry for Bounty Hunter if he felt offended.
Heck I'm 55 and don't feel like it's time to slow down any. Well that is what the brain thinks, but the body tells me things are gonna go at a slightly slower pace.
I was comeing home from the store and seen this old gal out jogging, she was not half stepping at all, and just a getting it. Head full of gray hair and a face that most certainly belonged in a nurseing home. I was impressed, so there is hope,just gotta get out there and do it.

My thoughts were to go stir the bull pile for fun...but I was going through the junk mail today and found a pre-printed aarp card and a membership form. I guess being 48 I am too old now to stir the pot any more....to be infact just typing this message is too much and I need to go take a nap.

I'm 50 , but in this forum , your still senior to me. I will respect my elders. Lol

Oh, come on and stir the pot. Three cups of coffee and a chocalate bar and you'll be up to full throttle. Granted I am a little bit rude and crude, but I said what I thought, and feel sorry for Bounty Hunter if he felt offended.
Heck I'm 55 and don't feel like it's time to slow down any. Well that is what the brain thinks, but the body tells me things are gonna go at a slightly slower pace.
I was comeing home from the store and seen this old gal out jogging, she was not half stepping at all, and just a getting it. Head full of gray hair and a face that most certainly belonged in a nurseing home. I was impressed, so there is hope,just gotta get out there and do it.

When I reach 55 , I am eligible to retire . Hope to be able to still do what I do now , a big pain to my dad and family . But I got a right , I fix their jeep and car when my lazy brothers don't , so I got a right . But I'm usually a good boy and not the black sheep of the family all the time . I better be in shape at 55 , I plan to spend more time under the hood and build more jeeps than I am now , which is none . Just maintaining my '92 and praying a CJ5 will fall from the sky into my driveway , or I find one myself , whichever comes first. No offense , I look forward to 55 . Then I won't have to drive a bus anymore with ungrateful people I am forced to share the road with and wrench full-time !

Last edited:

Shux ! You just reminded me ! I got to dig through my inbox ( a reserved place on my kitchen counter) a see if my AARP application is still valid ! Senility ? A mind is a terrible thing to waste ! I better get that CJ5 project rolling before they take my license and don't let me drive ! Getting old sux !

Please be good boy and play nice with Bounty_Hunter. I like it better when your friends.
we don't want to rile up spikehorn !

Be nice, be nice, his shorts gets a little tight because I said what I thought. He's a cop and should have some common sense and not be so sensitive. I'm not gonna treat him with kid gloves, or maybe I should. Nope not doing it.

Back