Most posts in least time

Be nice, be nice, his shorts gets a little tight because I said what I thought. He's a cop and should have some common sense and not be so sensitive. I'm not gonna treat him with kid gloves, or maybe I should. Nope not doing it.

Sorry guys , I never asked or meant for any of this , all I ask is if we can keep the peace . In advance , thank you for your compliance. Greg

I didn"t start this, I spoke what I thought. OK, maybe I am the cause of this friction, If the man can not control his emotions on a forum on the internet , he definatly does not have any business being a police officer.

I didn"t start this, I spoke what I thought. OK, maybe I am the cause of this friction, If the man can not control his emotions on a forum on the internet , he definatly does not have any business being a police officer.
Didn't start this? You insulted State employees, now you're stating an opinion on my ability to control emotions and my ability to do my job.

While not a State employee, I take pride in my work and I'm not going to sit idly by while you insult others on this great forum.

Wow, that escalated quickly. What started as a friendly ribbing (as I saw it) has ended in a member leaving?

We all act stupid sometimes and use our emotions instead of our intelligence. Ya.ll just witnessed me doing that by signing outta here. Oh well , the best a person can do is stop and regroup, do damage control if necessary, and take a good look at themselves.

We all act stupid sometimes and use our emotions instead of our intelligence. Ya.ll just witnessed me doing that by signing outta here. Oh well , the best a person can do is stop and regroup, do damage control if necessary, and take a good look at themselves.

I knew you had it in you , make us proud . In the words of billy crystal , " you know who you are darling " lol . Not flaking out on ya , just proud . Thanks

P.S. - gee wiz , all that seniority , please don't go there anymore .

Back