Meet The Jeepz

image-missing.png

i cant seem to get it to work.. GRR! here's where you can find it.. GRRR!!

http://irvinefamily.org/Images/weblink/dsc02394.jpg

Here ya go.. recent and a nice flexy shot.....

Well I've gone crazy with the pic-posting in every other thread... may as well do it to this one. I'm posing out.... sorry.
Here's "6 Pack":

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Couple of questions

image-missing.png

Poser Shots!!
image-missing.png

Water Crossing
image-missing.png

I need to get more pics up on the web! these are all old!
[/img]

Hard top / doors

here's my zj after getting uber stuck! hope you like the mud!
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

dont worry its getting lifted soon. i have the wheels, i have the lift, just gotta get the tires and i'll be in business :!: :!:

hey eat sleep, nice lookin yj you got there! what kind of tires are those?

yeah- im diggin those front shackles too- look like they give you some lift, but when you try to go up something, they'll kinda act like skids with the angle they're at. very nice- you should make a sig with ur specs when you get a chance

Yeah they are thornbirds. I do like them, they are great offroad but a bit noisy on the highway, but I don't mind. The shackles are great too, good for towing. They came with my skyjacker 6'' rockready kit. As far as upgrades:
skyjacker 6'' monolinear kit
superswamper 35x12.50 thornbirds
american racing 15x10 steel wheels
skyjacker dual steering stabilizers
lightbar
clear turn signals and side markers
pioneer head unit, 6x9's, 2 infinity 10'' reference subs, 420 watt mtx audio amp

eat_sleep_jeep...

How are those monolinear leaf springs? You're the first I've seen running them. How's the ride and flex?

TC

How are those monolinear leaf springs? You're the first I've seen running them. How's the ride and flex?
I like them. They flex pretty well and surprisingly the ride isn't that bad. I've ridden in jeeps with superlift springs and I think the mono's are a nicer ride then them.

1997 HONDA Valkyrie Tourer

I don't get to post here often as I used to but heres my rig that is constantly working progress... I am usually on a Michigan forum that I meet with guys locally and they go wheelin on a regular basis

image-missing.png

Back