Master-debating

LadyJeepFreak said:
:shock: :shock: Did I just hear you lay down your weapon Twisted? LOL
for now :wink:

I would rejoice in a break from politics for sure. I can't keep up with you all, being less informed and less passionate about the topic. I enjoy a good debate as well though but sometimes wince when I see the feelings flow through the words people write when in the passionate throes of debate. It is so hard to imply a proper meaning and positive feelings through words that have no verbal connotation.

LadyJeepFreak said:
We just have to keep that in mind and the reason were all here, cuz were great jeeping buddies.
Good point, very true!

LadyJeepFreak said:
I'll have pictures of my new jeep stuff happening around here sometime tomorrow I think, will start a thread!
Cool, new mods!?!?

LadyJeepFreak said:
I would rejoice in a break from politics for sure...

We just have to keep that in mind and the reason were all here, cuz were great jeeping buddies.

I'll have pictures of my new jeep stuff happening around here sometime tomorrow I think, will start a thread!

Lady

I agree. I was growing a little weary from all this political debating. I don't mind it from time to time, but we (myself included) were getting somewhat obsessive. Besides, life still goes on. In the meantime, I...

- Went with a new set of 33's instead of going to 35's (I just wasn't ready for the committment...associated with 35's) :) The ProComp Xterrains ride really SMOOOOOOOTH. I just hope they have good wet traction.
- Decided to start putting stickers on my Jeep to give it some personality...easy....one at a time though. ...must make my plan for more personality appear real...not, uh, planned? :?
- Am taking some vacation this week...trying to decide whether to go to Portland or Colorado or So Cal or or a local roadtrip (weather's kinda bad across most of the Southeast) or to just stay put and relax over the next few days...hmmmm. The weather's really nice in Portland...
- Had a double header yesterday...but lost both of 'em :evil: :evil: (even though one didn't count)
- Have a buddy who coerced, connived, and bamboozled me into going out Friday night instead of pursuing my original plan of watching the Prez debates. :)
...But then, on Saturday, once I was alone and no one was looking,.......I streamed it off the web. :( Okay, so maybe I DO a problem and need to seek help. :)

Twisted Copper said:
Oh, and you're not a flip-flop. That's Kerry's gig

Thanks. But just remember, I know where you live...or at least, I can find out...that is, if I really, really have to. Don't make me have to. :wink: :D

Tug Rules!!!

Selling The Jeep

Special_K said:
- Went with a new set of 33's instead of going to 35's (I just wasn't ready for the committment...associated with 35's)

I'd say that was a good move. All of the additional money you would have to put in the Jeep not to mention the add'l stress on everything for an extra 1" of clearance isn't worth it on a daily driver. If it were a weekend warrior then that would be different.

Special_K said:
Twisted Copper said:
Oh, and you're not a flip-flop. That's Kerry's gig

Thanks. But just remember, I know where you live...or at least, I can find out...that is, if I really, really have to. Don't make me have to. :wink: :D

After talk like that, if you do ever seek me out you'd better show up with some cold ones!!! :lol: (and eat yer Wheaties!)

Back