Lady Jeep Freak, check out my dear!

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
Heather, If I recall, you had a slight encounter with a dear, well see what bambi can do when you going a bit faster!

Not for people with weak stomaches but wanted to share, cause it was real, and thankfully the driver was not injured!

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I've hit a moose and a deer before but not nearly that hard.

HAHA, i saw that on some other forum the other day, i was going to post it here, but reconsidered after i saw them all, glad someone had the balls to post them.

Man that is disgusting!! I would have chit myself if I hit a deer that hard. I have seen them torn up before on the road but I have never seen or heard of a car being that gory. Ewwwww! :shock:

I suppose I just gave my little deer a love tap compared to that.
Lady

RE: Re: RE: "Status", post counts, and problems th

LOL That is AWESOME! I mean, it sucks for the driver... I never thought something like that could happen, in one end and out the other!!!

The last deer I hit I sliced in half as well, but it went UNDER my car thank God!

RE: Re: RE: High speed shake

That should wax right out huh?

Ewwww. I'll bet the driver was pretty covered as well. What is that in the back seat on the floor near the soda bottles? Is that an organ or something? Nasty stuff there.

2001 XJ rough idle at start up.

I think im going to reconsider going to nursing school............I just realized how easily sick I get. :?

That is nasty!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Re: RE: Winsheild channel hardware for Bestop...a questi

Can you imagine what the driver look like?... :(

RE: Re: RE: "Status", post counts, and problems th

that big chunk on the steering wheel looks tasty

YJTino said:
Can you imagine what the driver look like?... :(
i was actually wondering that myself.... it would be interesting to see, for about a second, then i'd probably lose the last meal i ate.

Back