Jeepz.com stickers??? Do they exist?

Jeep#3

Does Jeepz.com have stickers? I have seen other Jeep sites that have cool stickers for their members... Do we have that here? Just wondering!

Wuzz-up!

edited by: Jeep#3, Apr 02, 2003 - 12:47 AM[addsig]

YUP they do! Lots of people here are at Jeepz.com are Sticker Maker People. Look under search for em the for sale board. Some one will be along soon to help you out! Give this guy a bit of service folks we need ot get these on all the jeeps out there. If you all don't have one yet now is the time to fly your colors. Tug
image-missing.png

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Apr 02, 2003 - 01:06 AM[addsig]

ravenxxx is the ORIGINAL sticker guy, havent seen him around in a LONG time tho. so find yourself a freelancer[addsig]

I'm still here. :) :-D There is no "official" Jeepz.com sticker guy. I just happen to be the first one to get them up and running. They are for sale, but I think the price may be to high for most people. They look at the site, and I never hear from them again, even though the majority of the proceeds go to the tread lightly program and to Jeepz.com itself to help Terry maintain and upgrade this great site. I keep nothing but what it cost me to have them made. But, as of yet, I have not sold any. I had to give a couple away cause it took so long to get them made (due to my supplier running out on me). Anyway, If anyone is interested, I'll post the sticker site again. http://hometown.aol.com/raven13xxx/raven13xxx.html

edited by: RAVEN13xxx, Apr 03, 2003 - 07:09 AM[addsig]

i just figured i'd put in a plug for raven since he hooked me up with a good deal! ;-) [addsig]

Back