Jeep tattoo

Jeeper84

I'm getting a tattoo for myself this summer as a gift to myself for getting thin... I want a tattoo on my left side that says Jeep on it. Kinda like the on on Cjs and Wranglers by the doors. I've got some mixed responces from this idea. What do you guys think? -Mike :-D [addsig]

I say go ahead, do what you want. I personally am not for getting a tattoo, but if you want one go ahead you deserve it.[addsig]

Hey I know a guy with a tattoo of George W Bush on the back of his calf. Jeep would be tame beside that! Tug :lol: [addsig]

that must be the coolest guy ever....is that really you tug, that has that tattoo???

edited by: far_right, Feb 03, 2003 - 09:00 PM[addsig]

You would like him! He is just a bit on the sweet side and has some real strange fetish about republicans, neck ties, and shifty eyes! hehehehehe :lol: tug[addsig]

You are my favorite republican. You really are and I am proud to have you for a friend. I am glad we are able to have fun with our difference cause we have a better goal. Jeepz we both love Jeepz that means so much more than party ties. If a jeep runs for president I will vote for it. Your pal the Yellow Dog Tug :-D [addsig]

I don't know If i'd ever get a car brand tattoo. The only tattoo I'll get is an eagle globe and anchor on my arm if I join the corps. [addsig]

If you love Jeeps that much, then do it. I suggest you get it in a Font that you really like. Oh ya, and don't forget that you're violating copyright laws! :-D

[addsig]

I'd like to get a Jeep® Tattoo to go with my 2 Chevy tats and my Moon Eyes Tats... :-D [addsig]

I think your Jeep would be happier being recognized with new accessories rather than a tattoo. Put that $50 - $100 towards something for your 1st love. But it's your body, your money, and your decision...if you want to - go nuts![addsig]

Just a thought but if you plan on more than one tat over the years now is the time to start the project. Rather than just a jeep logo do a jeep graphic! Maybe start with a Beetle Bailey Jeep the a CJ next time and then a YJ and so on and do em all moded to death and playen in the rocks and mud. Go for it dude maybe you can get Jeep to pay you to show up at car shows and set around near naked and show off your art! Free jeeps and stuff! Wow this is just a start! World tour time opening for the Rolling Stones and stuff yea that is it Rock Star Statis! I can see it now we all would post stuff like I knew him when he was a Jeepz.com Guy now he is to famous to chat! wooooo Major Fashback the 70's you know! Dude sorry yea a small jeep tat would be nice sorry Tug
:-O :-D :-O :-D :-O :-D :-O

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Feb 04, 2003 - 05:07 PM[addsig]

I'm getting the Jeep grill on my calf...I already have three tat's, Two Japanese symbols (one is for Fire, the other is for energy,one on calf, one on arm) and a Bugs Bunny dressed in fire fighter gear on my right arm. I can't wait lol

Rob :cool: :p :) [addsig]

Back