Jeep Gov..?

All Jeeps suck. Everyone knows Chevy's are the most practical and best rigs out there :wink:

RE: 1 step forward 2 steps back

That statement is punishable by death lol "He's a witch, burn him! Burn him!!"

Re: RE: Re: the end of my world...

mud4feet said:
Okay, okay.....I'll admit that if you're picking up a string bass from a trucking company....it's probably much easier (and safer) in an XJ!!!!

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Mercy, they sure grow bass big out there where you live!!! Biggest thing I've ever caught that was close to that was a 20lb catfish. I ain't never see'd no bass dat big!!!! :shock:

oh my i almost missed out on this thread

jeepless20 said:
and drop the back seat and you can put plywood or MDF in it (and other things that i wont say, couse this is a famaly freindly site)
all things are better with the top off.... talk about the head room, not to mention all the roll bars.

jeepless20 said:
dumb question. what does SWB mean
i didnt know either :oops:

TwistedCopper said:
I'm sure Mingez will back me up on the fact that chicks dig 'em
i'll back you up my self i definantly dig em (although more so when they look like mingez's)

CherokeeGuy42 said:
I would take any jeep (cept liberty, I'm not too fond of those) over a car.
BLAH!!!!! liberty is yuck.. although the libertly stroller is pretty damn cool

Mingez said:
Maybe so, but I can still haul more stuff. More=better. Scoreboard...I win!
more??? better??? hmmmm...... i dunno about that one. would you like more fat on your girlfriend?? (not that its about looks but i'm assuming your active and the more fat a girl has on her the less active she will be)
would you like more payments to make on your jeep?? i personally would like less.
you should be carefull what you say... now more grease on my bacon?? i say hellllsssssss yea!!!

Mingez said:
Sparky-Watts said:
I'm guessing you have to take your air mattress, cook stove, portable toilet, portable sink (so you can wash your pretty face), portable shower, and your teddy bear to keep you secure at night, right? Bit of a dandy, aren't you? j/k
Well hell yeah, if you were half as good looking as me, you'd have to protect your investment too. And then maybe...just maybe...you could strike those conversations with pretty girls without the need of a SWB Jeep.
It don't matter what hoopty ride you put me in...the honey's will wave if you're this pretty.
are you saying i'm not half as pretty as you??? i'm kind of hurt now. my tj packs up just fine for me when i go camping. (although i must admit i bring a mattress and a cook stove, and my fuzzy bunny (MR. BUN BUN's)) and i have room to spare.

At the moment the tj is better for me.. personally, althought when i have a family i will probly go over and get myself a xj, or possibly make my man get one. i like the top down (eaiser to check out the cute boys) and there somthing about beingable to recline in my jeep put my feet on the dash and look up at the stars on a beautiful summer night that i've fallen in love with. i'm techniaclly only allowed 1 passenger at the moment unless whoever rides shotgun is at least 25 with a vaild drivers licence so i'll probly be takin the back seat out soon anyways. and with my tj i can impress my guy friends when i can parallel park and back up ;) oooh and it scored me the driveway at home :) (if i had an xj the van would get the driveway, but since i have a soft top my mom is afriad it will get sliced when people drive by. so for now TJ is the way to go.

RE: Re: RE: Axle fluid leaking into rear brakes

i'll back you up my self i definantly dig em (although more so when they look like mingez's)
Awwww... I bet you say that to all the guys.

more??? better??? hmmmm...... i dunno about that one. would you like more fat on your girlfriend??
Well it depends on where that fat will be going. I'm a fan of the J-lo style of body shape, so if bootie is the target area, then I AM DOWN. "the mass of the a$$ is directly proportional to the beauty of the cutie."

LOL Kim.

No, obviously "More" isn't always better. But my "More" was talking about hauling stuff. In which case...more is better.

are you saying i'm not half as pretty as you??? i'm kind of hurt now.
I was replying to Sparky..LOL.
Don't get me wrong...I'm delicious...but I'd have to say you've got me beat by a mile. :wink:

:lol:

Back