If you don't belong, don't go

Snitty

I got a phone call at about 3:00 in the afternoon... only to hear that i was being called upon to pull yet another vehicle out of distress... i was given no information on the deal... i was just told where to go, and that was it... well, i was expecting to see another one of my half-tarded 4x4 buddies stuck in a mud hole somewhere.. so i was expecting a little worse than i actually encountered... when i came upon the scene, what i saw was a cavalier driven into swampland by a 16 year old girl and her friend... they were racing a cherokee to a friend's house.. ironically, the cherokee was smart and took the roads created by the city... the cavalier thought they would be sly by taking a shortcut and decided to take the "roads" created by nature... needless to say, i got a little dirty and wet... but i got them out, then got yelled at by the landowner right after they left... but i got free ice cream... so it was damn well worth it

edited by: Snitty, Apr 19, 2003 - 04:48 AM[addsig]

too bad they weren't 18... ;-) haha... 16 is jailbait.

but, good job doing the 'good deed' and getting them out anyways.[addsig]

Yelling is not so bad as shooting so you did ok and Ice Cream with young girls aint bad. Tug

PSyour my hero! hehehehe :-D [addsig]

I usually get my calls at 03 dark thirty. I could probably start a third bussiness, pulling cars out of local lovers lanes. Mostly because I´m out early most mornings, doing my rounds and second I don´t tell many stories around town. I often mention the no access signs and make a point of noticing the names of the participants arn´t the same last name. Mention a reciept from the local Red Cross, March of Dimes or some such, would dull my memory of the trangression.
The donation to an acceptable charity has two reasons, to keep people from calling at all hours and second to help them remember to notice the signs.
Lust seems to really adle some peoples judgement, I´ve pulled a bunch out the settling area, for treated waste, from the village sewage plant. :lol:

edited by: MudderChuck, Apr 20, 2003 - 02:14 AM[addsig]

It's nice to hear a good story about how once again a OlllllO saves the day...
:-D :-D :-D

Good job and keep the faith... :cool: [addsig]

ahh, brings back fond memories of being stuck in cornfields w/ 16 year old girls.....go ahead and wish u were me tug, i know u do!
lol
Reggie[addsig]

this isn't really about pulling anyone out, just about how if it was a jeep it could have followed me. i was driving to a friends house in a development that is still growing, aka lots of construction sites with mud. my friend in a jetta was behind me. i wasn't sure of exactly where i was going, so i accidentally turned down a street with a dead end in an open construction field (oh yeah its night time too). i almost started to head into the construction zone when i realized my friend behind me wouldn't be able to follow me (ironically i thought of this post). so i turned around and used the paved road :-( . luckily, i ended up driving us all out so on my way back to my friends house, we took took a "scenic route" through some construction and almost ended up in a new home's backyard :lol: . more lights would have been useful. regardless, it definitely made for a great night :p .[addsig]

Back