I got hit..... and he ran!

Well, the bastids finally did it....

Sully said:
If you wish to continue the illegal alien subject someone please make another thread or change the title of this thread.

Keeping with the subject..... the insurance claims adjuster came out today, he only quoted the damage at $150-$180.... the front clip of our sunfire is looking rougher than $180! but I'm not an adjuster.... I was told if I wanted to see any money from them to go to small claims court! Looks like I'm "SOL"....... any suggestions?

tire advice for newbie

I was contacted by their insurance agency, they are trying to pin this on me! I filed the police report, I contacted them, I was rudely ignored when I asked for their information, and yet I am at fault!?!?

Re: RE: tire advice for newbie

prariepunk said:

Just to let you know, here in the people's republic of Maryland if you are heard using "that word" you will be hauled away in shackles, tried at a mock public trial, then relocated to sensitivity training in a cold, dark concrete room in northeast Baltimore where you hear testimonies and watch movies showing opression of minorities until you scream out in submission: "I love everybody, I am sorry for being a white racist cracker pig and I'll never be unkind and selfish again". Then you will be released back into society with a new love for all.

:lol:

TwistedCopper said:
prariepunk said:

Just to let you know, here in the people's republic of Maryland if you are heard using "that word" you will be hauled away in shackles, tried at a mock public trial, then relocated to sensitivity training in a cold, dark concrete room in northeast Baltimore where you hear testimonies and watch movies showing opression of minorities until you scream out in submission: "I love everybody, I am sorry for being a white racist cracker pig and I'll never be unkind and selfish again". Then you will be released back into society with a new love for all.
and that's why I don'y live in Maryland

and that's why I don'y live in Maryland

Yeah, my fellow Texan, here in the Lone Star State, the "he needed a good clean, killin" is a defense to prosecution :lol: :lol:

One time back in 1995, I got up early and caught this guy under my carport going through my boat and personal belongings. Since this was about the 3rd such incident in the past year, neighborhood went down hill) I lit out the back door with a Ruger 9MM, laser sight on his chest and he ran like the wind, I chased him through the yard, fired two shots into the ground and yelled for him to stop. He took off and I went back and got into my truck (left the gun at home) and found him walking along a street about 10 minutes later. I jumped out, chased him again, beat the *hi% out of him, took his wallet and went back home. I called the police, they came by, I told them what happend, gave them the wallet to identify him, and they went to his house, gave him his wallet back and told him he had better find someting else to do, because theiving wasn't working out too good. That is why I like living in Texas!!

90Xjay said:
Yeah, my fellow Texan, here in the Lone Star State, the "he needed a good clean, killin" is a defense to prosecution :lol: :lol:

One time back in 1995, I got up early and caught this guy under my carport going through my boat and personal belongings. Since this was about the 3rd such incident in the past year, neighborhood went down hill) I lit out the back door with a Ruger 9MM, laser sight on his chest and he ran like the wind, I chased him through the yard, fired two shots into the ground and yelled for him to stop. He took off and I went back and got into my truck (left the gun at home) and found him walking along a street about 10 minutes later. I jumped out, chased him again, beat the *hi% out of him, took his wallet and went back home. I called the police, they came by, I told them what happend, gave them the wallet to identify him, and they went to his house, gave him his wallet back and told him he had better find someting else to do, because theiving wasn't working out too good. That is why I like living in Texas!!
GOD BLESS TEXAS
I wish I would have done that (no matter what ethnicity) now that I think about it! but he had 2-3 others in the van with him

Back