Got the tires and wheels on today... What do ya think?

TwistedCU

Not sure how I feel about the centercaps, but I am pretty happy overall.

MTRs2-2.jpg

MTRs-2.jpg

This is me with my youngest, Harrison David:
HarryHarrison-2.jpg

looks good except for that ugly mug in the last picture :lol: hehehehe just kiddin harry looks good lets take her to cedar and thrash 'er up!

Forgot to mention, I was surprised that those tires/wheels took so much weight (look at the rear wheel).

I like them the way they are. I thought they would look good, but that looks better than I thought it would. Good job.

I would not paint them. It would be hard to match and the paint would peal easy. I think I like it but If it were me I would take them off.

Jet Chip and Daylighters woohoo

I think it looks nice as is. You did a fine job. Great tire choice! :wink:

I have to hit those big ol tire wheel weights with some black paint. They stick out like a sore thumb.

I think it looks great! I put the same combo on my YJ, accept i went with the AR-767's. I left the centercaps the way they were and i love it. great ride!

LR

350 fuel pump question

I say wheel it, Then (as Sudz says) They will look like crushed beer cans.

Looks excellent!!!! I think you should leave the center caps alone, but just get them covered in mud. Then it doesn't matter what color they are.

Looks good, but who care's about the truck. That's one cute kid!

Looks great as is! You can move the weights to the inside if they stand out too much, but with some mud on them you'll never know!

Thanks for all the comments. I think I'm going to leave the caps alone for a while.

Well my Pass. side tire lost air last night, had to put on the spare. Took it and dropped it off to the folks who mounted them for me to see if the bead didn't hold for some reason or what. Didn't see any holes or anything, maybe a bad valve stem? I'll let them worry about it and pick it up tonight. Bummer though :(

Back