got some things done today

superj said:
Down to Missouri? They have a town in Mexico named Missouri? Ha ha ha ha. I am picking on you, ha ha ha. There is only a tiny bit of Texas more down then I am but because of how we speak, down is a common description for saying here , ha ha ha. I get lots of people who say that and I laugh all the time about it because they are northerners too

I didn't say "down" at all. I think you made that one up. Lol. Seriously!

Christian

Like we say in Florida "you all comeback" and we all know that we don't mean everyone........LOL Houston learned the meaning of "you all come here".....

no doubt. that was one of hte worst decisions someone ever made. houston sucks now

yup, the fun of working second shift. lots of time on the forums :)

I've been here in virginia for 16 years and still cannt figure out why they say down to Pennsylvania and up to florida .:scratch:

ha ha ha, thats true. i have heard the opposites used all over the usa.

it killed me when i was a kid and we moved to oahu. everyone always asked if i was from cali because of my accent (i was, born and raised) but when we moved back to cali, all i ever got asked is if i was from hawaii, because of my accent.

yeah ,here in virginia they pick up on the new york accent, then I go back to new york to visit , and they tell me I got a southern accent now .

Guess I gotta edit the info on my jeep info since I sold it in November to get me through the winter{ Unemployed} Been thinking about it but couldnt bring myself to do it ,but gotta do it . Dont want no phonys on this site. Puts a low growl in my soul not haveing a jeep. Was gonna look into getting a cherokee or a statioin wagon style thing that says jeep on it,but thats not me. You are all a cool bunch of people.

Guess I gotta edit the info on my jeep info since I sold it in November to get me through the winter{ Unemployed} Been thinking about it but couldnt bring myself to do it ,but gotta do it . Dont want no phonys on this site. Puts a low growl in my soul not haveing a jeep. Was gonna look into getting a cherokee or a statioin wagon style thing that says jeep on it,but thats not me. You are all a cool bunch of people.

Don't worry about it. You had to do what you had to do and when things turn better for you, you will get another one. Be positive and stay focused. You are not a phony, you are a previous Jeep owner and a future one. Your experience amounts to something to us. We are all friends here and if friends can't understand or comfort a friend, well....there are no friends and we should all quit. When I was in the service, we never left one of us behind. Dead or alive, you bring them back....
Best of luck to you my Brother!

Don't worry about it. You had to do what you had to do and when things turn better for you, you will get another one. Be positive and stay focused. You are not a phony, you are a previous Jeep owner and a future one. Your experience amounts to something to us. We are all friends here and if friends can't understand or comfort a friend, well....there are no friends and we should all quit. When I was in the service, we never left one of us behind. Dead or alive, you bring them back....
Best of luck to you my Brother!
Thanks! I tend to stay on this site in order to better educate myself about the machine and help others. Keep on gettin it, USA rocks. Winners never quit,quitters never win.

go to the very top of the screen and hit your controls. it will drop down a long menu. at the bottom is edit your details or something like that. i believe the jeep info is on there.

gennybro said:

Been there. When we had our kids my husband and I both had Jeeps and due to the fact that babies and Jeep back seats and all of the things that go with babies and being poor, we both sold them for more practical vehicles for that time in our life. We regretted it every day. But was just something we had to do for our family. Now that our kids are a little older we just bought another a little less than a year ago. And I don't think we will ever let this one go. But I think once a jeeper always a jeeper. It's in your blood. When it's time You will find another with your name on it. But at times we've all just gotta do what's right. I think that's part of being a Jeeper as well. Good luck with everything. Hope you find a job soon :) sorry for your loss.

Christian

Last edited:

Wow - I am getting motivated to do some work on my Jeep. Now that is getting nice out, I can get going on fixing up my own Jeep!

ha ha ha, yup, i know i heard ya'll when i was in tampa and orlando on leave back in the day, ha ha ha

Back