Computer bypass 2100 changeout

so the computer kicked hte bucket on you? the ignition control module?

it happens. its a bummer but it does. glad you are back on the road

Got pulled away. Had to pick the kids up. Going out now. I tell ya, I can change a distributor in about 5 mins now. Never thought that would happen. Your carb come yet?

Nope. He told me ships in 5 days. Not sure if he mails it in 5 days, or gets here in 5 days. But anyway just checked the dates on my email. And it's been 10 freakin days already!!!

the benefit of living in paradise, ha ha ha. patience

you got the carb on ebay, right? from the guy who is a member on here?

Yeah. I think I've seen him on here before. Man with all the stuff I've ordered for my jeep you'd think I'd be used to it by now. Lol

his screen name is gronk. the guy who lives in colorado and sells on ebay. seems like a nice dude from what everyone says.

Yep that's him. He is a nice guy. He even has some videos on you tube about the mc 2100

when you do the HEI swap, can you post as to the differance it makes? Im really thinking of doing this in the near future.

You see how many post on this one thread? Must be some kind of record. We should get prizes...... Free carbs. for everyone!!! Lol just kidding

Wife not avail tonight and hard to adjust dist and keep idle at the same time. I will probably let her sit and do it right with the hei. I just really needed to find out what was wrong.

Back