Black Wheels?

LRwrnglr

Didn't somebody have a set of black wheels they was tryin to get rid of on here?? if so, im interested, just lost a nice set on ebay for $170 :cry: Thanks

LR

cragar 397's. they're $29.95 each on quadratec right now. thats what i'm going to get. you could probably get 5 shipped to your house for about $200. just a thought.

5 on 4.5 for a wrangler. 5 lugs staggered on a 4.5" bolt pattern. Those inexpensive black rims like the AR/Cragar all come in your bolt pattern.

I like the AR-767's personally.........

image-missing.png

hey smoke...... How many of them you bend ? I must be on my 2nd set....
Anyone have wheels that are stronger then the 767's ? Any place with offroad reviews for wheels ?

i personally like the ROCKCRAWLERs i have a set on my Cherokee and they have held up really good no bending or anything and still look new(2yrs old)

FiC

haven't bent any yet....but than again, I made sure I had the right size rim for the tire lol

Just got a set of the Cragar 397s on my Wrangler. 5 of them delivered to my door by Quadratec for $240.00, including center caps. 5 on 4.5" lug pattern, 15x8 size.

image-missing.png

The 397's are what I'm ordering... Practical, CHEAP, and can be repaired with a rattle can :mrgreen:

I dont count the side of the rim as bent. Iam talking about the entire wheel. I bend them so bad they wobble, alot.
You should see the outer part of my wheels. Dont even think of running your hands over them ouch.
Its amazing the valve stems last as long as they have. you would think a rock would rip it off.

GreenReaper93 said:
The 397's are what I'm ordering... Practical, CHEAP, and can be repaired with a rattle can :mrgreen:
arent we all...hehe...i saw them in my newest quadratec mag, and its a no brainer.

CJ/YJ hard tops

LRwrnglr said:
Didn't somebody have a set of black wheels they was tryin to get rid of on here?? if so, im interested, just lost a nice set on ebay for $170 :cry: Thanks

LR

You've Got Mail...

-sudz

Rubicon Express 2" budget boost & Goodyear MTR

Bounty__Hunter said:
Now that you mention it, one of them is bent pretty good.

See Iam not crazy.

Back