any girls have jeeps here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will follow you into that lake but I got 43"before the water can even come thru the door. About 10"+ more before my electrical would go.....Think you would drown before before I got stuck. :lol::lol::lol::twisted: Gotta say, it is an interesting looking ride.

Last edited:

i dont wanna be a big shot,i enjoy my 4x4 alot diferent breed,made by american growler,built strong,made to last hopefully im the only one in southflorida with one unless of course someone out there have one?

Attachments

• buggy nights 001.jpg
    buggy nights 001.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 1,373
  • buggy nights 008.jpg
    buggy nights 008.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 317
  • buggy nights 006.jpg
    buggy nights 006.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 824
  • buggy nights 020.jpg
    buggy nights 020.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 557
  • buggy nights 017.jpg
    buggy nights 017.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 4,332
yeap,dolphin fan at heart,i actually live a couple blocks from dolphin stadium,lots of sandunes around the stadium,im having all kinds of fun in my new GROWLER MUTT.anyway what happened to the girls?

anyway what happened to the girls?[/QUOTE said:
Please tell me you don't need me to explain that to you.. . . .poor guy.:rolleyes:

Hmmmmm I wonder if your wife knows about your initiated "bikini contest" thread??? So were the women supposed to post bikini pics in this thread or the "designated" bikini thread. Just curious. . .. . .:?:

i dont wanna be a big shot,i enjoy my 4x4 alot diferent breed,made by american growler,built strong,made to last hopefully im the only one in southflorida with one unless of course someone out there have one?

Uhhmmmmm Mutt, I reeeaaalllly don't think you need to worry.

dear rubi,or may i call you lisa?i have an open relationship with my wife,what about you and youre hubby?are you single?anyway you promised if uncle bill showed you his speedo, you would do the bikini show right?im showing lots of interest on you cause you are the first female that talked to me on this site,and you know what they say one never forgets his first.lisa im just having a little fun definitly not trying to be disrespectful to you or any other women on this site.even though i had a very special woman in my life named (lisa) that broke my heart in 7 pieces
i promise not to take it out on you.so can we see the bikini or maybe we can go private?i have chemistry with you i hope youre single.:shades::redface:

this is me what do you think do we or not?

Attachments

• buggy nights 606.jpg
    buggy nights 606.jpg
    547 KB · Views: 674
dear rubi,or may i call you lisa?i have an open relationship with my wife,what about you and youre hubby?are you single?anyway you promised if uncle bill showed you his speedo, you would do the bikini show right?im showing lots of interest on you cause you are the first female that talked to me on this site,and you know what they say one never forgets his first.lisa im just having a little fun definitly not trying to be disrespectful to you or any other women on this site.even though i had a very special woman in my life named (lisa) that broke my heart in 7 pieces
i promise not to take it out on you.so can we see the bikini or maybe we can go private?i have chemistry with you i hope youre single.:shades::redface:

this is me what do you think do we or not?

Keep this #$@ up and the "Lisa" that broke your heart into 7 pieces will seem like a picnic on a nice spring day. Me, on the other hand, NuttMutt . . .will chew you up and spit you out.

You have no idea who you're dealing with.:evil:

That is hilarious. How do you have chemistry over the internet? Sorry rubi I just can't stop laughin at this thread. This thing has been a disaster from word go.

That is hilarious. How do you have chemistry over the internet? Sorry rubi I just can't stop laughin at this thread. This thing has been a disaster from word go.
this is like a train wreck.
i dont want to look
but i am peeking through my fingers in horror.......:bomb: :???: :shock: :?: :D

this thread got nuttier than chinese chicken salad.

Last edited:

look listen,im going back to work today,so no more time for this,you guys losen up youre so uptight have some fun ,the only reason why i went there with rubi-lisa is because she answered my private mesage and said she would love to chat with me now doesnt that make a guy believe theres chemistry,now i would not want to disrespect any one,but rubi-lisa
you still havent answered my question ive asked numerous times ARE YOU SINGLE YES-OR-NO? I GUESS THE BIKINI CONTEST ENDS HERE.of i go dont forget im in miami florida theres a party here every day,the deal with the roundtrip ticket to miami still stands,and maybe we will reopen this bikini thread,see yalll

the muttnutt from miami
the more i deal with people the more i love my dogs

Attachments

• best of mack mack.JPG
    best of mack mack.JPG
    786 KB · Views: 240
  • blondie ranch and spot 024.jpg
    blondie ranch and spot 024.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 178
  • blue 002.jpg
    blue 002.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 169
  • buggy nights 162.jpg
    buggy nights 162.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 177
  • tyson rambo random chevys10 9hydros0 013.jpg
    tyson rambo random chevys10 9hydros0 013.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 292
Closing the thread

Sorry guys, but I don't think anything good can come out of this thread now, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it up. If you have any input for me, just shoot me a PM.

I see a huge BAN in you future.

Keep it up. This site is not a personal play ground for you to boarder line stalk someone or solicit others for romantic services. There are rules of ethics, you agreed to them when you joined the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back